{'en': 'Neuropathies and type 2 diabetes', 'es': 'Neuropatias y diabetes tipo 2'} Image

Neuropathies and type 2 diabetes

Ramon1968's profile photo   01/30/2019 9:28 p.m.

Hello,

Good afternoon, I am Type 2 diabetic for 7 years, I currently have neuropathies, my tingling hands were cooled in hands and feet fingers and feet constipation and diarrhea only of legs, knees and elbows.

Can you give me any advice?

Thank you!

Ramon1968's profile photo
Ramon1968
01/30/2019 9:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not know if you have consulted it with the doctor, but there is treatment for neuropathy, in addition to improving control, of course.!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/31/2019 7:47 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The truth is that I already tried everything and I have no improvement
Neuropathy progresses me and to walk I affected my balance and it hurts and burns from the hip to my feet
bones and muscles
I walk 200 meters and I have to stop because the left foot and leg I don't feel them.
I have already taken tons of tioctic acid and complex B plus pregabaline and no improvement
Does anyone know other treatments?Please ask you

GURKAH 's profile photo
GURKAH
02/01/2019 9:53 a.m.

The main thing is that the better glucose at normal levels so that it does not continue to get worse and go to the doctor to see what you recommend to treat the symptoms you have.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
02/01/2019 12:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

The truth is that I already tried everything and I have no improvement
Neuropathy progresses me and to walk I affected my balance and it hurts and burns from the hip to my feet
bones and muscles
I walk 200 meters and I have to stop because the left foot and leg I don't feel them.
I have already taken tons of tioctic acid and complex B plus pregabaline and no improvement
Does anyone know other treatments?Please ask you

GURKAH 's profile photo
GURKAH
02/02/2019 11:03 a.m.

ramon1968 said:
hello, good afternoon, I am type 2 diabetic for 7 years, I currently have neuropathies,
I cooled my hands
Hormigueo in hands and feet
finger and feet pickets
constipation and diarrhea
only legs, knees and elbows

Some advice of favor

Thanks

novedeunpam's profile photo
novedeunpam
02/03/2019 6 p.m.

I am sorry to welcome the Neuropathic Club the truth that is a great annoyance but you get used to it, I have peripheral neuropathy and at least 10 years ago doctors pass because they do not want the great inability to be known about the subject, as I sayI have them especially in the legs that are always asleep I have no sensitivity I have to go carefully with wounded blows I can not run, climb stairs if it is not very careful not to fall, I feel so raw but it is like that, take care of yourself apart fromI have written with the disease, I have put it on the back and while I can do everything possible to have the best thing that can be the Spanish Society of Neurology (Sen), it is confident that “the advances that have occurred in theKnowledge of the pathophysiological mechanisms involved in this ailment offer new hopes in treatment in the coming years. ”Health

novedeunpam's profile photo
novedeunpam
02/03/2019 6:35 p.m.

@Gurkah, make sure you really have neuropathy, and not a circulation disease.Both are more frequent in diabetes.In the EAPO (obstructive peripheral arterial disease) one feels pain in the legs when walking a specific distance, say, for example, 200 meters.When resting the pain disappears in a few minutes.On the contrary, in neuropathy the pain has nothing to do with physical activity, and can even be present when we are lying.There are two studies that help us differentiate one from the other:
1. The EMG (electromyogram) is abnormal in neuropathy
2. The vascular study with Doppler is abnormal in the Eapo

juanluis's profile photo
juanluis
02/04/2019 8:35 p.m.

I had it two years ago.Pudo and Neuralgia Neuropathy.The tingling and the pain and diarrhea were lasting.They appeared sleeping or when I least expected (driving once, working, in the Gym practicing Kung fu, eating).
Once they were especially terrible.From the same pain I passed out.
Go to your doctor, to meet you, take tests to determine, treatment and try to see if you take it well.And try not to stress you.I am convinced that the nerves do not help.I spend a bit bad in all aspects.
I learned to relax nerves.Between that and medical treatment and even more glucose (it was not good or rather that it could take it better but it was not scandalously bad) disappeared.
Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
02/10/2019 5:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.