Glucose increases a lot at dawn

Diego Rueda's profile photo   02/02/2019 3:32 p.m.

Hello friends, is it normal for glucose to rise both in the morning?

Last night I used to 11:30 pm my last meal was at 9:20 and they were eggs in butter.Before eating them I measured the glucose and had it in 81. Before sleeping or almost 2: hours and a half after the glucose had it in 83.

Now when I wake up after sleeping almost 8 and a half I reviewed my glucose and I have it in 134. How is it possible that I can upload me so much?Casí 40mg/dl

That is, it is useless to have my glucose well because at night he is uploading all this and I start the day bad

Diego Rueda's profile photo
Diego Rueda
02/02/2019 3:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What do you start badly with 134 ???????????:either

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/02/2019 3:59 p.m.

@Anaisabel If it is type 2 as I read above the same is not starting very well the day, for a type 1 it would be almost perfect !!

@Diego rolls the butter and fat in general retard the increase in glucose, for dinner the same is not the most convenient.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/02/2019 4:07 p.m.

@Diego rolls the butter in particular and fat in general, they delay the rise in glucose, it is not the most convenient for dinner and go to sleep.-

@Anaisabel Leo above Type 2 diabetes, for a type 2 it is not to start well as for a type 1 like us.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/02/2019 4:10 p.m.

You are right @sigsauer b)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/02/2019 4:21 p.m.

I am type 2 so far, and they can be several factors.134 It is not so critical and it is normal to go up at night.What medication do you use? The same if you have a cold or a virus will upload you.If, since it is too late, it is difficult for me to get up low, and then I have to administer the
Metformin faster to start the day.You have to learn to see how your body reacts with the intake and from there you work with the doses

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
02/12/2019 4:20 a.m.

I due to alba effect that is normal to wake up with more than 200, so 134 is fantastic

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/12/2019 2:06 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.