Tattoos

FERLE's profile photo   02/04/2019 3:46 p.m.

Do they have one?did they have any problem?I always wanted to make me one but it always made me doubt the question of healing
since as we know the tattoo is a wound.:#

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/04/2019 3:46 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

I have a couple and no problem but everything depends on how you have controlled diabetes.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/04/2019 4:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I made one a year to diagnose and it is not that I have it perfectly regulated.I have not had any problem or I had it while I did it.
Where you go, warn the tattoo artist, take some sugar in case and above all, eat it to your doctor in case you could give you a real useful advice.
I leave you a link, this is the one I looked, but I insist, tell your doctor: Link

And remember to take it off much more than make it 😉

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
02/04/2019 9:59 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

I have several, but I have only done one being diabetic a couple of months ago and I have been diabetic for 17 years, I am doing safer.It all depends on how the wounds and the place where you do it, for example, if they do not heal you very well, do not do it to you and if you also do it, not to be on the feet, calves or hands, we are going toThe closer to the heart, the better, the wounds in the stremities are the most dangerous.Anyway you will have to give yourself the healing ointment as all people are or diabetic.
By the way, the wounds that make you when putting the ink in the skin are not as deep as people think.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
02/04/2019 10:51 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Thank you very much for your experiences, I am thinking of making one in my arm but it would be the full manga, obviously by sessions, not all the manga at once, even a person without diabetes I think I would not endure, I will see options.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/05/2019 2:04 a.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Hahaha this is the destination, just yesterday consult this here and now I see that just yesterday they uploaded this video talking about the subject, I leave the link here Link

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
02/05/2019 3:55 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

I have 5 and no problem put the cream and wash it every day and I did it after 30 years of diabetes and all perfect to the tattoo artist I did not tell that it was diabetic because otherwise many buts put you

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
02/10/2019 12:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have, without problems.
Those yes, now that I have 10 years with my "sweet friend" I start noticing that the leaflets in hands and feet take me more to cure.Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
02/10/2019 5:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have four and quite big without any problem.
If you have healing problems you advise you

mari's profile photo
mari
02/17/2019 12:52 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.