Freestyle 2 sensor problem

AliciaLluna's profile photo   04/01/2020 7:37 p.m.

Hello everyone.
I just received my Free Style sensors 2. It is the first time I buy them.The problem has arisen me when, when trying to coordinate the sensor with the mobile I get this message on the screen "incompatible sensor: this sensor cannot be used with this version of the application" and, evide way, it does not let me continue.I don't understand anything, because the app is the right one ... something similar has happened to someone and can it help me?
Thank you!
Alice

AliciaLluna's profile photo
AliciaLluna
04/01/2020 7:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

alicalluna said:
hello to all.
I just received my Free Style sensors 2. It is the first time I buy them.The problem has arisen me when, when trying to coordinate the sensor with the mobile I get this message on the screen "incompatible sensor: this sensor cannot be used with this version of the application" and, evide way, it does not let me continue.I don't understand anything, because the app is the right one ... something similar has happened to someone and can it help me?
Thank you!
Alicia

If the problem is of the version, what you should do will be to use a different version ... It is most recommended that you keep the app updated, and the problem should be solved.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
04/01/2020 7:46 p.m.

The app is updated, version 2.4.0 of February 3, 2020

AliciaLluna
04/01/2020 8:15 p.m.

The app is updated.February 2.4.0, 2020.

AliciaLluna
04/01/2020 8:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.