Hello good night in Spain.I am type 2 diabetic many years ago.I have not had hypoglycemia.If I have hyperglycemia.I currently control the issue of day glucose.I look at her fasting, before eating before dinner and before sleeping.The problem I have lately is that I go to bed with rather correct sugar levels per lift with higher levels, about 180. I tried to take a test at 4 in the morning and I had it I think that in 123 instead I insteadI woke up with 180. I don't know if there is something that may affect this situation.I take Eukreas tomorrow and Night and Hardiance 1 at breakfast and glipemiride 2 at noon apart from tension and cholesterol.I have the tension and cholesterol in the analyzes that have been practicing me so it is not the problem.But I don't know if so that the Somogyi effect does not occur should take more hydrates at night.Lately I did not drink hydrates at night, he had dinner with chicken breasts or tuna tortilla, or fish once a week accompanied by salad bowl.Also before going to bed about 12 at night I usually take a glass of milk and sometimes with 2 non -sweet cookies, so that with these extra contributions I can endure a little more at night.It could be that when taking eukreas (metformin), at night and not drinking almost carbohydrates, cheated the liver which at dawn I inject the glycogen and make the fasting level be higher.I am going to walk in the afternoon one hour at a rate of +/- 8 km hour. (Rapidito), but I have no way to control the fasting level.I have read that it is frequent, but it is to know if there is any method, taking more hydrates at night, for example, the glucose was higher when bedtime in order to wake up with lower levels.Do not sulked me insulin.Thank you