Diarrhea for a purgative increased glucose

Jh Corr's profile photo   07/20/2020 1:32 a.m.

Good day.I usually have my controlled glucose levels (100), but for a month I have taken a laxative to improve my slow intestinal transit and coincides with an increase in excessive glucose (350) that was gradually increasing for a month.Practically instead of popó, I have made pure liquid for three weeks that the purgative began to take effect.Is that possible?I would like to leave it to be under control.

Jh Corr's profile photo
Jh Corr
07/20/2020 1:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you have been decomposed for three weeks, you will be dehydrated and this entails that blood glucose increases in the face of water reduction.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/20/2020 9:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Take many liquids.A homemade serum, in case of diarrhea, is in a liter of water to put some lemon juice, salt, a pinch of bicarbonate and a little sugar.Eye, in our case, controls the possible rise in blood sugar.
Rice and potato usually help to stop diarrhea.
When you stabilize instead of taking laxatives you can regularly eat fiber foods.The spinach do not virtually carbohydrates, I don't count them, and help much.I usually take them for dinner.And at breakfast, add wheat bran, linen seeds, and oatmeal are very interesting options.They have very few carbohydrates and a fiber pass.Especially wheat bran.In general, if you regularly take fruit and vegetables and breakfast some seeds in the morning, you should not need laxatives.

I hope I passed soon

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
07/20/2020 4 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.