{'en': 'Diabetes and smoking', 'es': 'Diabetes y tabaquismo'} Image

Diabetes and smoking

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/06/2020 10:57 p.m.

Hello, how are you?

I am 23 years old.I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes almost a month ago ...

I really like cooking and learning about nutrition, so I had no problems with food, and I also took it very well, beyond that I would have liked to find this order in my life being "healthy", I appreciate the opportunity for the opportunity toHaving started a great change.

I was always very prone to addictions, I was very addicted to sweets (chocolates, sweets, alfajores) since a child I eat sugar in very large quantities, then with alcohol, I really have been trying any of those substances for a month.

But it has cost me with tobacco, I keep smoking, and I don't know how to leave it since throughout my life I try on some occasions.

Leo tips or experiences of those who find it to leave.

Kind regards!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/06/2020 10:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Uzlturbe, I've been smoking for 40 years.
Once I managed to leave it using nicotine patches and exercise, much exercise.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/07/2020 12:53 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

I had a pneumonia that almost leaves me in the place and it didn't occur to me smoking again.Be afraid of tobacco, it is the best you can do.

anif's profile photo
anif
04/07/2020 10:45 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

There are smoking units, both in primary care health centers and hospitals, if you go to Endocrine, say it, the same can derive you.When all this ends, of course, all these scheduled things I imagine that they will now be stopped.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/09/2020 4:47 p.m.

Contact me if you want help.I am the director of a therapy cabinet for among other things, quit smoking.Salu2

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
04/13/2020 10:21 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.