{'en': 'Inexplicable high glycemia', 'es': 'Inexplicables glucemias altas'} Image

Inexplicable high glycemia

Paco Iriarte Vañó's profile photo   04/07/2020 3:03 p.m.

Yes ... we have achieved it .. I have had an average the last 48 hours of 125 and not the 157 that I had.
But that I work hard to keep this.

cuasy's profile photo
cuasy
04/14/2020 2:23 p.m.

57 AÑOS en 2020
LADA dic/2012.
Toujeo 32 uds 8 AM
Hualoj Lispro 4/6/0
A1c: 6,1% (NOV-20)
FreeStyle FEBRERO/2020

I hope when all this ends up lowering the doses.

cuasy's profile photo
cuasy
04/14/2020 2:24 p.m.

57 AÑOS en 2020
LADA dic/2012.
Toujeo 32 uds 8 AM
Hualoj Lispro 4/6/0
A1c: 6,1% (NOV-20)
FreeStyle FEBRERO/2020

Hello, I want to comment on my case, confinement has served me to realize that in the places where I put the slow insulin I have two lipodystrophy and that the belly area that is where I always put corrections and the insulin of breakfast, I did notIt absorbs me well.Then I have completely changed the sites where I click on meals and injection technique.At breakfast the improvement has been spectacular I no longer make peaks.I also exercise at home at least one hour of cardio and strength, because also in confinement it happens to me that if I did not, I would begin to rise in the afternoon from 6-7 pm for no apparent reason, whichBefore the days I didn't train did not happen to me.It also happens to me this upload without apparent reason at night from 2-3am and until 5 am in which it begins to improve.Some night I has sounded the alarm of XDrip to 180 and I had to correct myself at dawn.I know that with a bomb and loop would not happen to me.greetings.

etogonza's profile photo
etogonza
04/16/2020 8:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is totally normal, any change in our daily life affects ... the important thing is to have good control and act accordingly.

I have come to upload 4 units for the simple fact of not going to the gym so ...

It is also very important as @etogonza says analyzing the injection sites of insulin, I usually have a high post breakfast and that insulin I put it in the arm that for me is where it is faster it is absorbed.

marine's profile photo
marine
04/16/2020 10:34 p.m.

paco Iriarte vañó said:
have inexplicable high glycemia ...

Does it happen to you?lockdown?Stress?

Thank you!

I am very happy to have received news today from the forum, because I was driving myself a little crazy and I intended to call the endocrine on Monday, I have the feeling that instead of insulin I inject water because my glycemias are very high, independentlyof my routines, exercise, etc.He had even thought that it would be a hormonal issue that had to see symptoms of menopause that it causes insulin resistance ... It comforts me that we are all similar

Ane Ortiz's profile photo
Ane Ortiz
04/19/2020 11:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.