Freestyle sensors

chamus1978's profile photo   04/13/2020 10:24 a.m.

Hello, I would like you to tell me how you get the sensors, do you go by electronic recipe or is your nurse the one that provides them?Is it in all autonomous communities the same?
I am from Cyl and so far I had to go to the health center, but now I am far and with quarantine I do not know how to get them.
Thank you.

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
04/13/2020 10:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In Catalonia they send them to your home (or the address you indicate) every three months.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
04/13/2020 11:13 a.m.

In your place I would call my health center or ask for a telephone appointment with the endocrine.
In all cases the endocrine has to be prescribed.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/13/2020 11:45 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Mamarvazq said:
in Catalonia send them to your home (or the address you indicate) every three months.

ruthbia said:
I would call my health center or ask for a telephone appointment with the endocrine.
In all cases the endocrine has to be prescribed.

Thank you

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
04/13/2020 3:28 p.m.

In Andalusia it is not yet known how they will give them, if they are going to put them in the health card every six months or a year, or you have to pick them up at the health center or the hospital.And for the moment we do not know because they began to finance it in February of this year, and therefore I only went to the first meeting, they gave us two sensors and a month they quoted us again, but with this of the coronavirus, they called me to tell meThat for the moment and even new order, that stopped, that they would return to him later and that he could continue to do the tests with the strips, send noses, haha.As I saw that the control had improved that month a lot and that I was already used to it, what I have been doing is buy them on the ABBOT page, I have bought three and I imagine that I will have to buy a few others until everything returns to work again.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/14/2020 9:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.