{'en': 'Sign/brand after clicking the insulin (Lantus)', 'es': 'Señal/marca tras pincharme la insulina (lantus)'} Image

Sign/brand after clicking the insulin (Lantus)

CRISDIABETIKA28's profile photo   02/27/2019 9:28 p.m.

I have recently put Lantus, at night.Yesterday I click on the first time, and when I took the needle I had a little sea, like a red dot, and it chopped a little, but after a while I took what happens is that I continue with the marquite.

Something is wrong?

Has it happened to anyone?

It is not hematoma, it is a marquite, like when you click with something that is a red dot.

Thank you!

CRISDIABETIKA28's profile photo
CRISDIABETIKA28
02/27/2019 9:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The needles are the same?

mari's profile photo
mari
02/27/2019 9:36 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

It was the first one that punctured me, insulin, so it was a new needle and taken from the protective case.Today it has not hurt, but there is a marquite left, this time not so big.

CRISDIABETIKA28's profile photo
CRISDIABETIKA28
02/27/2019 10:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I referred to if you had used another brand, since they changed them to me, they always leave me brand.

mari's profile photo
mari
02/27/2019 10:32 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

Puntitos, purple, bruises, bultitos, blood... get used to it, it's normal, sometimes it hurts, sometimes not, sometimes it is hard to prick, sometimes not ...

Do not give so much importance, and throw miles, if you analyze so much, I think it is counterproductive, just do it and and the important thing is that you use quality needles and the puncture does the best you can, but in your life you will haveA thousand and one ways of having punctured you and a thousand and one forms the skin reacts, so you will go through many phases, do not worry, try not to think about it, it is my advice!

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
02/28/2019 7:46 a.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.