{'en': 'In this context of health crisis, where to find diabetic material?', 'es': 'En este contexto de crisis sanitaria, ¿dónde encontrar material diabético?'} Image

In this context of health crisis, where to find diabetic material?

HafsaNejar1999's profile photo   04/13/2020 4:49 p.m.

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all as much as possible.

I am new here, I am 20 years old and I debuted 6 months ago and I am still a little lost but I hope to nurture your experiences and share mine.

Today I was going to ask for some other alternative to the health center to get diabetic material, since I have been trying to contact my health center for a previous appointment without any success ...

I do not know if by Amazon or any website or even if there is availability in pharmacies?

Although my health center is already a structural problem in terms of the material, I have already looked for me several times but as I have seen in some other issues of the forum of this topic it has already been spoken ...

Thank you very much before hand !!!!

HafsaNejar1999's profile photo
HafsaNejar1999
04/13/2020 4:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Test in Pharmacies, at diabetika.es, Amazon.es or on Amazon.com.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
04/13/2020 5:35 p.m.

What are you calling diabetic material in sulina and strips?How are you not going to give you that at the health center!
Call or someone will pass by to ask for the recipe and what you need.
Yes it doesn't call the emergency ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/13/2020 7:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The centers are open and attend by phone or there if necessary.
Pass yourself in person if you do not catch your phone.
I called and told me to introduce me and on the ground floor they would give me the material.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/14/2020 9:02 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In my health center it works with other protocols, but without any problem.At the beginning of the month I called and M explained how I had to collect it.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/14/2020 10:23 a.m.

Health center without a doubt.Call and will attend you for sure.Here in Madrid, on Palma street without problems.

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
04/14/2020 6:40 p.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

For this last material collection I first called my health center (in Madrid they pass you if you wait or marks 9 when you call on the previous appointment phone).

They asked me what I needed and the amount of each thing.They also told me that it was better than I did not come out and that another person could go to pick him up with my health card (my husband has gone, who has no chronic diseases).In the end he didn't even have to teach it, he said my name and gave him everything

I called on the 31st and they told me that I could go for the material on day 2, take it into account, you always have to be foreseers ... I had yet left over.The 1 called my nurse to ask me how it was, if the order was correct or needed more things.The 2 passed my husband to collect everything and took a minute.Much less exposure than if I had to go to consultation.

From what the nurse told me they are not having supply problems, everything works normally, they simply prefer that we call previously.

Tam's profile photo
Tam
04/15/2020 6:19 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

It is a right that have to give us and we will end up we will end up losing it.
We are quite paying with what they remove us from our payrolls.
I would put a claim in patient care, that you can do it online and if I do not go until the center walking and I present myself there.

Good luck and greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
04/19/2020 1:30 a.m.

Hello, maybe it's too late for you, but I may serve other colleagues, I also called the outpatient and did not answer me, I decided to go through the facilities and without any problem, they gave me the strips I needed normally.All the best

mariaeivissa's profile photo
mariaeivissa
04/20/2020 1:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.