{'en': 'Second Capillary Meter Andalusia Social Security', 'es': 'Segundo medidor capilar seguridad social Andalucía'} Image

Second Capillary Meter Andalusia Social Security

maca's profile photo   08/01/2020 5:33 p.m.

Hello!

I am from Andalusia and I only have a capillary meter for 6 years and I am afraid that I fail at any time.

Do you know if in Andalusia social security prescribes more than one meter?

Or the second is in our position?

Thank you so much!

maca's profile photo
maca
08/01/2020 5:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Call by phone (number 900) at the customer service of the meter manufacturer and explain that you need a meter;They will send it to you for free.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
08/01/2020 9:09 p.m.

The endocrine told me, who usually give two, eat it to your doctor, I am also from Andalusia, I told him not because he already had several

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/02/2020 6:29 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hello, I am from Malaga and in my last consultation with the endocrine I asked for another meter because as you only had one and gave me without problems at that moment, it was much newer and the last model I used so great.Ask him, they will prescribe it or give it to the moment.

belcp's profile photo
belcp
08/03/2020 9:53 a.m.

Ok thank you very much in my next consultation I will ask for it

maca's profile photo
maca
08/03/2020 1:45 p.m.

What do two give ??How lucky you have some.
In 18 years they have only given me one.When they change my brand they change it to me.I've always had to return the old man.The endocrine has never given me any type of material.The glucometer in the outpatient.
I have not had problems to have two since you call the laboratories and have given me a free one.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/03/2020 8:54 p.m.

Ana Isabel but you call the laboratory and that you say that you have broken the old or simply that do you know another?

maca's profile photo
maca
08/04/2020 1:44 a.m.

@Maca ... What do you want another, that you need it for work, for your tranquility, etc.The last time they gave was very big and I knew that there was a very tiny one and I asked.They usually ask for data on the name of the ambulatory, daily measurements, etc.
You can ask where the first one has provided you, but if they don't give you another, call the laboratory.I directly tell the truth that you are afraid of losing it, that is broken, etc.Luck!

Anaisabel
08/04/2020 2:39 p.m.

I had been doing it for a while and now when I took the subject I just called that they will facilitate another glucometer and M has asked: how many times I look at the blood glucose there I have exaggerated a little (against more strips you use better for them), from how much I have been using insulin, andMy address.I have called the ACCU Check customer service phone.They send it to me in three or four days.

Anaisabel
08/04/2020 3:16 p.m.

I have always had 2, as soon as I change it I call the brand and ask for another for work, without problems, they always send it to me

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
08/05/2020 9:24 p.m.

Not a day have taken to send it to me, it has already reached me !!I have also given me two puncturers and 50 lancetas: Smiley:

Anaisabel
08/05/2020 10:46 p.m.

Alaaaa tomorrow I call, it is because of my tranquility because I only have 1 and for fear that something happens to him, I also travel every weekend and for fear that I left it ... Thank you very much to all tomorrow I will call to see😘

maca's profile photo
maca
08/06/2020 9:06 p.m.

True, in my case I indicate that apart from my house, I carry one in my bag next to Insulina (it is necessaryNow scarce days for a doubt they have sent me a kit to see if OK marks or were damaged, it is not

match53's profile photo
match53
08/09/2020 1:27 p.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

I had not been able to call until now, and I have called the house of my Onetouch meter and no problem super friendly, it will arrive in 2 or 3 weeks because it comes from outside Spain.Thank you very much for your help, TB requested it from my nurse but put me more hut because I did not know if I had compatible with my strips and if that were the case they had to change them and to see ... Ask super happy with Onetouch they send me anotherbetter than mine and compatible with my strips

maca's profile photo
maca
08/21/2020 11:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.