{'en': 'Autonomous and Coronavirus', 'es': 'Autónomos y coronavirus'} Image

Autonomous and Coronavirus

macas's profile photo   04/15/2020 1 p.m.

Hello,

Does anyone know if we are discharged these days of confinement?

I am a taxi driver and I am at risk of infection.

Thank you!

macas's profile photo
macas
04/15/2020 1 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In an announcement by the Government of Spain, they have said that if you suffer from diabetes and you cannot meet the hygiene and safety measures during the days of confinement, you can ask your head doctor to lower you:
Link

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
04/15/2020 3:20 p.m.

I said it for that, but the head doctor does not give it to me, according to him, I have to go to the mutual and see me the occupational hazards and if the risks access it, I will sign it
I don't understand

macas's profile photo
macas
04/15/2020 4:39 p.m.

No, you have to call occupational risk prevention.They ask you what pathologies you have and based on a table they make you a report in the Q says if you are suitable for work, if you can work but adapting the position or that you cannot go.With that report you go to the GP and this gives you the preventive of diabetes.
Although I work in a residence of elders and my pathologies (three self -immell diseases) would adapt to me.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/15/2020 5:50 p.m.

Thank you, if you have to go to work only with the diabetes that I have I don't know

macas's profile photo
macas
04/15/2020 5:57 p.m.

@macas, the table that sent me is the guide for the management of vulnerability and risk in the health and socio -health field.I don't know for the self -employed.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/15/2020 6:21 p.m.

I am a taxi driver, I don't know where to ask and what conditions
But if I take the low, I will not charge the cessation of activity

macas's profile photo
macas
04/15/2020 6:24 p.m.

You have to go to the Occupational Health Service, your manager will tell you where or you can know.When the occupational health see you, what they are going to do is write a report to see if they can adapt the job or teleworking, as in your case, being a taxi driver, that is not possible, the work leave is indicatedAs a preventive character by your head doctor.That has been varying over the weeks, at first they didn't lower you, now yes.I hope I have helped you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/16/2020 12:28 p.m.

Thank you so much

macas's profile photo
macas
04/16/2020 12:29 p.m.

@Macas If in your case you are autonomous without a hired worker in charge you can request the cessation of activity (tasting).

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
04/16/2020 3:14 p.m.

OK thanks

macas's profile photo
macas
04/16/2020 3:15 p.m.

Hello, I am a diabetics and auxiliary work in a dental clinic and I do not know if I can take the low until it relaxes a bit I have read comments but it has not become very clear how to manage it

Lidiii's profile photo
Lidiii
04/22/2020 3:25 p.m.

Thanks a lot

Lidiii's profile photo
Lidiii
04/22/2020 3:25 p.m.

Hi, @lidiii.You would need a report issued by the Occupational Risk Prevention Service which you consider you a worker especially sensitive to the current coronavirus situation so that your family doctor can issue you.

drjesusangel
04/22/2020 8:40 p.m.

@drjesusangel thank you very much for the information I do not know if I will try to process it in the end, it was in case to know how to manage it.

Lidiii's profile photo
Lidiii
04/22/2020 10:04 p.m.

macas said:
said it for that but, the head doctor does not give it to me, according to him, I have to go to the mutual and see me that of occupational hazards and if he accesses the one ofRisks will sign it
I don't understand it

The GP did not give it to me and the company did (or a mutual errte).Problem?that gave it to me for 20 days.conclusion.Tontesty to take it.I will spend only 60% 70% a month (of a low salary) to return to 20 days, when the coronavirus is still here and there is no vaccine, therefore the same risk of infection (perhaps a little more controlledBut there is still the risk) that I have won?A month that I do not reach the end of the month, because if my salary that barely arrives for the month, you take away 30-40% that is the only thing that the S.S ..........
Ask for another decline, as a solution?Can, but even when?They will give me low until there is no infection or there is a vaccine?I doubt it.Now make your numbers.
Protection and common sense.There is no other for the moment.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
04/26/2020 10:39 a.m.

macas said:
me being a taxi driver I don't know where to ask and what conditions
But if I take low sure that I do not charge the cessation of activity

Being on decline, a cessation of activity cannot be requested, but if the decline is after the cessation of activity, the cessation of cessation of activity is interrupted.Two performance at the same time are incompatible.

drjesusangel
04/26/2020 12:36 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.