Freestyle sensor application

Patri_msa 's profile photo   04/16/2020 1:45 a.m.

Hello.Very good forum.I introduce myself from Uruguay, and with DT1 since 2017 that I had the debut end 2016. I started using the sensors this year and with them I control better since saving several punctures of Lanceta.
The issue is that I have always underweight and to put the sensor, it happened to me that sangro once through the sensor's hole.
Could it be that I placed it badly?I placed it in the right arm the part closer to the elbow.
Greeting

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
04/16/2020 1:45 a.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

@"Patri_ms", that of blood goes by a few times at the beginning.You have caught a capillary.You will probably have to use another sensor.Leave at least four fingers of your hand, from the elbow bone to the "blue" plastic of the applicator.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
04/16/2020 10:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Patri_ms" has happened to me many times and there is no problem, the sensor works perfectly and I have no low weight.If the measurements are correct, nothing happens.All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/16/2020 11:04 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

In the first course they gave us, they told us that they could happen and had no importance.What if I think you put it for what you say, very close to the elbow, right?It is rather on the outside, the one that is softer, between shoulder and elbow.But that has nothing to do with that about blood, don't worry.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/16/2020 11:19 a.m.

Thank you very much for the messages!For now it bothers only a little when I move I feel the sensor, and almost never.
But the dried blood immediately from the capillary.If I put the sensor three and a half fingers.
I'm going to check the measurements are correct!Greetings!

Patri_msa 's profile photo
Patri_msa
04/16/2020 9:47 p.m.

Diabetica T1 debut 2017. Tratamiento desde enero 2018.
Basal Nph y ajustes Novorapid.

Hello, I am Gustavo de Córdoba Capital and my 13 -year -old girl has type 1 diabetes since he started using the Free in his arms, interspersing them is like their arms swelling, they will imagine that it is not pleasant for a teenager.Someone has passed or knows why?

Gustavo Olivieri's profile photo
Gustavo Olivieri
07/29/2020 5:40 p.m.

Gustavo Olivieri said:
Hello, I am Gustavo de Córdoba capital and my 13 -year -old girl has type 1 diabetes. Since he started using the Free in his arms, interspersing them is like his armsThey were swelling, they will imagine that it is not pleasant for a teenager.Someone has passed or knows why?

What do you mean that they swell?, Has allergy?, It happens to me, it has come out some ranch but the truth is that since they changed the glue, much less.
You can try tb the buttock, in the quadrant supero external, there it is more comfortable in summer and more discreet, I say it for adolescence, I also do not know it hooks so much, in summer I have loaded several sensors with the frame of thedoors.It is doing very well and reads perfect, the same or better than in my arm.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/29/2020 7:19 p.m.

@"Gustavo Olivieri" paints an allergy to the sensor adhesive.I do not usually have, but the last when I saw it I had the red zone and a little fan.I put it in the buttock to cover the bikini and in the leg where the pockets of the pants fall in winter.In both areas it measures very well and is not seen.That if protected with an adhesive so that when you upload your clothes you do not get hooked and shoot, we are going the same as in your arms.It is a device that cannot be carried happily without protection.

The arm discarded since the third month, I have 4 using it, the door or backpack effect is terrifying.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/31/2020 1:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.