{'en': 'Take a paracetamol with diabetes 1', 'es': 'Tomar un paracetamol con diabetes 1'} Image

Take a paracetamol with diabetes 1

javiertierno's profile photo   03/02/2019 6:38 p.m.

mari said:
well ... well ... no cantes victory !!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what sure is for people who do not have diabetes !!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.But do not provoke glycemia to prove it 😜😜

Hahaha no, but one day that is a little tall and it hurts my head, I take it and send you graphic hahaha, but of course, you have to give those 2 circumstances πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I take advantage and upload it to the channel, Diabetic Curiosities of the Noko 🀣🀣🀣🀣 (I am already losing the pot, I do not know if it is diabetes, shifts, insulin, or life in general ... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/05/2019 11:43 p.m.

CrΓ³nicas de un diabΓ©tico gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

noko1987 said:
mari said:
well ... well ... not singing victory !!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ what is that surely forpeople who do not have diabetes !!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.But do not provoke glycemia to prove it 😜😜

Hahaha no, but one day that is a little tall and it hurts my head, I take it and send you graphic hahaha, but of course, you have to give those 2 circumstances πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I take advantage and upload it to the channel, Diabetic Curiosities of the Noko 🀣🀣🀣🀣 (I am already losing the pot, I do not know if it is diabetes, shifts, insulin, or life in general ... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Everything meets ...
But let me know that I will be happy to see it ...

mari's profile photo
mari
03/05/2019 11:51 p.m.

Debut 2002
Amo la insulina...ella me ayuda a seguir viviendo

There is no relationship between paracetamol and diabetes, it may have been for the glycemic index of your food!

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
03/08/2019 5:17 p.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

A person with 42 years, cannot diagnose type1 diabetes ...
WILL NOT INSULINOREQUERIENTE IN TYPE2?

Jor's profile photo
Jor
03/10/2019 4:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I did not know that you knew more than an endocrine the truth

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
03/10/2019 4:44 p.m.

S

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
03/10/2019 4:47 p.m.

Javiertierno said:
good I have been with diabetes 1, I am 42 years old.Right now I am quickly three before the meal and eight at four from Basal.Today when measuring me at the time of eating it came out in 205. It is true I take fried pink with roasted pqtata and clams.Other times I have taken something similar and did not upload me so much.It may have been to have taken a paracetamol at lunchtime?

ATTENTION: It is not only the paracetamol that can give erroneous values ​​in capillaries.There is also the circumstance by which you take the paracetamol.When I have a fever (more than 38.5) that state causes blood glucose levels to be triggered.The body is fighting and demands more energy.In my case, it makes the HC/insulin ratio pass from about 8-9 to about 3-5.That is, if for 50 gr of HC before I put 6-5 units in the "sick" situation implies double insulin for the same amount of HC.Therefore, you have to learn to evaluate how much your HC/insulin ratios fluctuLower regular physical activity in previous days ...).

Another aspect that can influence is the type of potato that you have consumed.I have checked with the freestyle sensor that the "old" potato that has more starch and makes spectacular peaks, which does not make the same potato when it is younger.Fat also helps to slow down the absorption of HC, so at the beginning after insulin it seems that it tends to go down and then when the peak of maximum insulin concentration passes (between 2 and 2 and a half hours after injection), the problem comes andSpectacular rises.It can also be affected by the waiting time between injection and intake of HC.Fast insulin takes about 15 minutes to start action.If you eat HC high glycemic index before those 15 minutes you will hit you a good climb that then it is difficult to compensate.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2019 5:31 p.m.

Javiertierno said:
good I have been with diabetes 1, I am 42 years old.Right now I am quickly three before the meal and eight at four from Basal.Today when measuring me at the time of eating it came out in 205. It is true I take fried pink with roasted pqtata and clams.Other times I have taken something similar and did not upload me so much.It may have been to have taken a paracetamol at lunchtime?

We go the roasted potato (not the clams) already puts your 30 to 50 points in vein, do not look in the paracetamol, I used the freshlibre sensor to know that glucose power had each food: bread, host,A toast rises from 160 to 260 glucose.It doesn't matter if it is integral or rye.The roasted or fried potato is a glucose rocket.Another 30-40 points at a meal.The rice, that puts 100 points in a meal.Cooked carrot, the same, if it is raw, almost nothing.

Juan Luis Manzano AndrΓ©s's profile photo
Juan Luis Manzano AndrΓ©s
03/11/2019 12:36 a.m.

And give it!That paracetamol as a substance does not upload or anything, but the excipients can do it ... πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

The ibuprofen does not go up, take a dalsy pacifier to see what happens .... 😏😏😏

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/11/2019 12:55 a.m.

CrΓ³nicas de un diabΓ©tico gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

But it is that the balance does carry sugar ... That's why Junifen😜 prescribes them

mari's profile photo
mari
03/11/2019 12:33 p.m.

Debut 2002

But it is that the Dalsy does have sugar ... That's why Junifen😜 prescribes them

mari's profile photo
mari
03/11/2019 12:34 p.m.

Debut 2002

Well, if it gives me very high values, it will be because it is hyperglycemic or erroneous values ​​of glucometer, I have returned to the aspirin aas of a lifetime that also is if the sugar goes down

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/02/2020 8:57 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.