MEASUREMENT WITH FLASH SENSORS Type 2 diabetes

anlica240404's profile photo   04/28/2020 2:30 p.m.

Hello, I've been diagnosed with this disease for a short time.In pricio, the measurement made it to the ATS in the health center every 3 weeks or so.That changed when we entered quarantine since I was afraid to go to the health center for COVI19.The fact is that not even if the health center is attending nursing in these things (not to say that I moved in November and still still in the same previous health center that is 30km where I live now).The fact is that seeing the sanitary theme plan and the lack of control that I carry (I have been told that I should measure it 6 times in the day and 2 days a week in this forum) I think I will have to look for all the "avios" (as we say in Seville) to start measuring it at home.The needles terrify me and I had read the theme of free freestyle and dexcom sensors and my question is if it is worth spending the money they cost (since I do not have work and we are very fair at home) for the number of measurements thatWould you have to do for being type 2?Do people with type 1 are measured more than those of type 2 or is that no matter?Forgive if the questions seem silly but every time I see more clear than in addition to taking the two daily pills I must have some more control. Thank you.

anlica240404's profile photo
anlica240404
04/28/2020 2:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The control of a diabetes should be the same whether type 1 and type 2. The only thing that as type 1 is insulin -dependent forever, let's say there is more risk of hypoglycemia, they are usually young people, even children and the control has ofBe good from an early age of life.Many times you even correct as it is high or not putting extra doses of insulin etc.Type 2 controlled with oral medication, in principle must be well controlled whenever the food, exercise and medication treatment is followed.Today the strips are not financed to type 2, nor the sensor, which is already being financed in Andalusia since February of this year.This is like everything else, it depends on the control you want to have, I am Type 1, I have been buying the sensor intermittently, and also now since everything stopped and took us in the middle of the initial phase of the financing.I think the cheaper ones are the strips because about 50 euros are worth, the other is 120 per month, but it already depends on what you want and can do.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/28/2020 2:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In principle I am type 2, without controlling with the guidelines that have given me and the medication, I am in hyper constant and suddenly, without coming to the story, it gives me a hiccup (or several in a row).I have always had reactive, they call them the one who treated me, and they have them more familiar of mine.Seen that if you are not insulin -dependent (type 1 or 2) they do not give you glucometer or strips, I bought it in the pharmacy (it was the fastest), but the same as I have (accu chek aviva) on Amazon cost half.And the strips normally buy them by Amazon, because they get more or less at half price.At the moment I do not cost any system such as freestyle or dexcom (which I have read more guarantee) for its price.I do it on me whenever I have to drive (it costs me horrors to have breakfast) in case I have to take something, and from time to time I do the full day.The header has told me that it is convenient for me to do it to me at least two days on an emptySomething I can't do for my work.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
04/28/2020 9:22 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.