Doubts about smartwatch;xDrip + mm2 + fsl2 + samsung active 2

lydiab's profile photo   08/13/2020 12:26 a.m.

Hello everyone !!First of all I present myself since I am new here.My name is Lydia and I have T1 diabetes since 1996, I debuted with 12 years.

A year ago I started using the FSL1 sensors and for a few months the FSL2 (since in Spain they stopped marketing the FSL1 and I preferred it ...) and use mm2 to connect it to my mobile using xDrip (when I get it... because with the FSL2 it is sometimes impossible mission ... but that is another issue) and I am trying to decide for a smartwatch to be able to see my glycemia on the wrist without the need for scanning or looking at the mobile.It seems very useful, for example for work, since with a simple doll's turn you know how much you are and what a trend you have.

I thought about the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2, but I have doubts that it works with XDRIP and how to configure it.I know that the previous model, the Samsung Watch Active if it works with XDrip because I have been able to read it in a forum, but I am not sure of the Active 2. Anyone who can advise me?I would also do well if you recommend other smartwatch that work properly with xDrip+ mm2+ fsl2

Thank you in advance for help, surely all your comments serve me a lot: Smiley:

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
08/13/2020 12:26 a.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

The simplest to configure are those who carry wear as a operating system.Ticwatch, fossil etc.The battery life is day or day and a half.

carlos70's profile photo
carlos70
08/13/2020 10:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Carlos70 said:
The simplest to configure are those that carry wear os as an operating system.Ticwatch, fossil etc.The battery life is day or day and a half.

I use a Fossil Gen 5 and the truth, without any paste.xDrip+ with him very well.In addition, they will now update it with new functions and characteristics such as blood oxygen measurement and sleep measurement.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
08/13/2020 10:16 p.m.

carlos70's profile photo
carlos70
08/13/2020 10:16 p.m.

Thank you!!!I'm going to take a look at those that you suggest 😉.

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
08/13/2020 10:47 p.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

Thank you!!!I'm going to take a look at those that you suggest 😉.

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
08/13/2020 10:47 p.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

@lydiab Hello!I use the active 2 watch without problem.You need a different app for the clock but that's it!I like it a lot and I have the doll like that of a child I look perfect!If you have doubts, ask what you want :)

P.D.: Forgive me, I don't know how to put the smallest image

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
08/14/2020 7:36 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

niñaburbuja said:
@lydiab Hello!I use the active 2 watch without problem.You need a different app for the clock but that's it!I like it a lot and I have the doll like that of a child I look perfect!If you have doubts, ask what you want :)

P.D.: Forgive me, I don't know how to put the smallest image

@Niñaburbuja And what app do you use for that clock?I am totally neophyte in this diabetes technology.

Thanks for the help!

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
08/15/2020 12:24 a.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

@lydiab use " g-watch service " quite easy to use and you can make many modifications to customize it, the only thing, that when you look for it in the Samsung Store of the clock you have to write theName as is, because it is a bit complicated to find, but it is there!

There is also another app called " wereable widgets " that can be used, but this is a more complicated tad to configure.On the other hand, a few days ago a partner of this world made some "faces" that can be downloaded in " watch maker " (app) and for what I understand there are also many there are manyMore in this app.In the latter you have to put "glucose" keyword and all will appear.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
08/16/2020 11:44 a.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

niñaburbuja said:
@lydiab use " g-watch service " quite easy to use and you can make many modifications to customize it, the only thing, which, whichWhen you look for her at the Samsung Store of the clock you have to write the name as is, because it is a bit complicated to find, but it is there!

There is also another app called " wereable widgets " that can be used, but this is a more complicated tad to configure.On the other hand, a few days ago a partner of this world made some "faces" that can be downloaded in " watch maker " (app) and for what I understand there are also many there are manyMore in this app.

Thank you very much for the info !!

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
08/16/2020 11:45 a.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

The paste of all the smartwatch you comment is that the battery lasts1-2 days.I use a Garmin Forerunner 735xt, although it works with most Forerunner models, with the NightScoutwatch1 screen.The battery lasts more than a week.

Ikel's profile photo
Ikel
05/03/2021 11:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.