Freestyle free reader 1 does not work

Silvia Morales Pomares's profile photo   08/13/2020 4:27 p.m.

Hello everyone!I have received the new freestyle sensors 2. The problem is that my glucometer is the one that came with sensor 1 and gives me error when scanning sensor 2, says that a sensor has already started with another device and does not make readings.Am I the only one?Isn't it compatible to use sensor 2 and glucometer 1?Sometimes it is more comfortable to spend the glucometer instead of the mobile.

Thank you all in advance !!

Silvia Morales Pomares's profile photo
Silvia Morales Pomares
08/13/2020 4:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Silvia Morales Pomares said:
Hello everyone!I have received the new freestyle sensors 2. The problem is that my glucometer is the one that came with sensor 1 and gives me error when scanning sensor 2, says that a sensor has already started with another device and does not make readings.Am I the only one?Isn't it compatible to use sensor 2 and glucometer 1?Sometimes it is more comfortable to spend the glucometer instead of the mobile.

You must update the sensor to be compatible with free freestyle 2.

Link

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
08/13/2020 5:48 p.m.

I have it updated to the last version, the 2.4.8 so I am surprised that it does not work.

Thank you very much for answering.

davidag2000 said:
silvia Morales pomares said:
hello everyone!I have received the new freestyle sensors 2. The problem is that my glucometer is the one that came with sensor 1 and gives me error when scanning sensor 2, says that a sensor has already started with another device and does not make readings.Am I the only one?Isn't it compatible to use sensor 2 and glucometer 1?Sometimes it is more comfortable to spend the glucometer instead of the mobile.

You must update the sensor to be compatible with free freestyle 2.

Link

Silvia Morales Pomares
08/13/2020 5:53 p.m.

It's very rare, have you started with the mobile first?If so, the glucometer does not work.It is first glucometer and then mobile but you run out of the functionality of alarms

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/14/2020 12:11 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

SII, I have started first with the mobile and then with the glucometer.Then or use the glucometer, or I have the alarms, to have both things must be with reader 2 right?What a roll but hey, it is more important to have the alarms.

Thank you very much for answering !!

ruthbia said:
is very rare, have you started with the mobile first?If so, the glucometer does not work.It is first glucometer and then mobile but you run out of the functionality of the alarms

Silvia Morales Pomares
08/14/2020 4:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.