Hi, I'm new in this

vale's profile photo   05/01/2020 2:32 p.m.

My husband was diagnosed just type 2 diabetes I have a lot of thoughts found, I'm sad

vale's profile photo
vale
05/01/2020 2:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello
Yesterday I freely free and now it appears in mobile 145, in reader 155 and in capilla

nuriacalvo's profile photo
nuriacalvo
05/02/2020 10:41 p.m.

nuriacalvo said:
hello
Yesterday I put on a new free freestyle and now it appears in Mobile 145, in reader 155 and in capillary 305 which I have to believe that I am mistakes I no longer know that I do not know how to answer.

nuriacalvo's profile photo
nuriacalvo
05/02/2020 10:42 p.m.

nuriacalvo said:
nuriacalvo said:
Hello
Yesterday I put on a new free freestyle and now it appears in Mobile 145, in reader 155 and in capillary 305 which I have to believe that I am mistakes I no longer know that I do not know how to answer.

Continuous measurement or flash site when you are very unstable are not very precise and you have to keep in mind that the meter works about 10 minutes late.

Jaume's profile photo
Jaume
05/03/2020 6:43 a.m.

Diagnosticado, enero 2000
Libre, abril del 2020
Bomba Accu-Chek Insight, julio 2017
con Aps desde octubre del 2019
HbA1c: 7 %

ok said:
my husband was diagnosed just type 2 diabetes I have a lot of thoughts found I am sad

Hello, how are you, I'm to illustrate tell me

VACANO74's profile photo
VACANO74
05/05/2020 11:40 p.m.

ok said:
my husband was diagnosed just type 2 diabetes I have a lot of thoughts found I am sad

Hello!Welcome to the forum!We are here for you!It's not as serious, let's tell us more and let's see how we can accompany you

andrestsm1987's profile photo
andrestsm1987
05/06/2020 1:44 p.m.

Hi, I'm new on the platform ... I had to go here because I already do what to do is about my boyfriend ... He is 24 years old since the age of 13 he has type 1 diabetes melitus
We have been in relation to a couple of years and in the beginning everything was going well and now for 1 year it had problems when we want to have sexual relations there are times (mostly) that is not firm or 5 mts and that really reallyanguish .... He says that it is because of his illness but nc much of the subject ... for me it is not so much time that he has diabetes and then I think that he only "liked" and simply refuses myselfThinking that it is because of your illness that happens in the same way I do not consider myself a woman who is not attractive to the contrary I have had the opportunity to have sex with other men but I do not want to deceive him. I want to close myself in making me ideas ...
I would like to know if someone has passed this and is normal?
Oh that really what can be happening ... I don't want to be with someone else ... I love it very much ... but I still feel the need to have relationships and I have not had for two monthsform there are times that I get frustrated to try to be well with him and that he simply cannot be because he cannot stop well

Someone who can help me would appreciate it too much

Berenice25's profile photo
Berenice25
05/12/2020 8:27 a.m.

@Berenice25

Hello

I see your message now.Complicated theme the truth and personal.Diabetes is not well controlled can affect sexual intercourse.But if you have good control, it shouldn't.One way to know if it is fine is with the HBA1C hemoglobin test that we make us regularly.If it is below 7 it is more or less good.The closer to 6, the better.

In our case to have relationships, since it can give you a decrease in glucose, it is convenient to be very close to 100. To avoid hypo during relationships.

There are thousands of ways to have sex.You have to try to look for he likes it.Experience!The right time is also important.The brain is very important.There are thousands of factors that can affect you.But it is very young to have such problems.If after trying changes you could ask you to talk to your endocrine.It is a delicate issue for many men and more if you are young.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/16/2020 10:53 a.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.