Hypoglycemia before analytics

Lauura26's profile photo   03/21/2019 5:50 a.m.

I have suffered hypoglycemia, in which I have had to eat, obviously, but in a few hours I have an important analytics to which I had to fast.
Has anyone happened to him?What I do?

Lauura26's profile photo
Lauura26
03/21/2019 5:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think nothing happens, you tell the analyst and decide.The normal thing is that diabetics are the first in tests to avoid hypoglycemia.

In addition, if you enter by emergencies to a hospital they make you a lot of tests regardless of whether you have eaten and when.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/21/2019 6:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

For most things do not include but eat it when doing it.Of all on that occasions it is best to drink pure glucose, go overcome the hypo.If you eat other things they wear more ingredients can influence more.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
03/21/2019 7:23 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

It will depend on what they ask you in the analytics.If it is glycemia and hbal nothing happens.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/21/2019 9:09 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Nothing happens, I have ever gone and along the way I get off or wake up low or whatever, go back with something fast and shoot miles, it is not recommended, but nothing happens either.

Another thing is if you come up and eat more ... there could affect depending on the type of analytics

noko1987's profile photo
noko1987
03/21/2019 9:18 p.m.

Crónicas de un diabético gamer y currante a turnos 24x7
https://www.youtube.com/user/noko1987

I ever happened to me before I got analytics that I would go down once I told the one to take my blood and go back the next day but tell the endocrine and told me that theNechless that I would say nothing that I will take the juice and it was that the only thing that could leave me a little higher was the sugar but of course you take it so that it goes up so nothing happens.

carmen84martinez's profile photo
carmen84martinez
03/21/2019 10:05 p.m.

As you have told you, it depends that you are going to analyze.Before a downturn put a solution and when you go to look for the results you tell the doctor and decide whether or not to repeat the analyzes.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/22/2019 1:21 p.m.

In 15 years with the disease it has happened to me several times, I have solved it with glucose pills, later I have told the doctor, influences glucose.

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
03/24/2019 7:17 p.m.

For a hypo always better drink, and in that case water with sugar that would not affect anything except in glucose obviously

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/24/2019 8:42 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Thank you very much, it will be 41, when it happens I will drink water with sugar.

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
03/24/2019 9:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.