Toujeo

meginer's profile photo   05/01/2020 6:38 p.m.

Thanks for your experience, it is that in my case it is a bit lack of control, it has neither feet nor head, as soon as one day I am rather low at night as another q.It begins to climb without control at three in the morning, there is a lot of variation, I do not know if changing in the morning the toujeo would change something, but could try.Yes I have changed some time to put it at noon and I have not seen much change either.
The endocrine said that.Variability was great and did not manage to adjust to the Tresiba, I will give it one last chance.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/11/2020 1:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

jmilamo said:
I put the toujeo at night and I did not stabilize and the endocrine passed it to me in the morning with breakfast and I have it perfectly controlled, except if I “cue”A little at some food

I have to point out that the whole diabetes theme is supervised by the endocrine and my current pattern is as follows: 32 units at the Breakfast of Toujeo (which has adjusted it in a month gradually lowering to 28) and 4 Apidra units inBreakfast and food so that the peak of these meals is soft and completely suppressing dinner because it had slight hypoglycemia for some nights.

And I put the amounts of yesterday (09-05-2020) that in normal circumstances it is similar every day:
Basal 127;two hours after breakfast 161;before food 91;two hours after food 88;before dinner 98;Two hours after dinner 114 and before bed 131. With the latter I am excessive care because with that amount I have assured the hypoglycemia so a glass of milk with a cookie I climb a little and to sleep.This morning I dawned with 128.

Greetings to all.

Jmilamo, how did you do from one day to another to put it in the morning? You didn't put it at night and put it on the next day without more or did you put half and half?.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/13/2020 7:49 p.m.

@meginer, I think you better put half at night and already the normal dose in the morning, right?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/14/2020 5:23 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I put all the units at night, and they last 24 hours without any problem.I don't have to put it twice.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
05/14/2020 11:14 p.m.

Well, I'm testing with Toujeo in the morning around 8, now what I notice is that before my insulin HC ratio was 2: 1 at breakfast and now I have followed with the same guideline and I lowers me so I will have to regulate that, yesterday, yesterdayThe afternoon glycems were a bit lower, before I reached almost 200 at three or four hours to get the quick lunch and now yesterday was 160, I put myself this morning a little less than Toujeo and see ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/15/2020 11:04 a.m.

What I do not like about the toujeo is that I do not have in the ball indicators of how much it remains, since for me it is very important to know how much is at all times.And a Toujeo Boli has 450 units and only has meter rallas from 200 units.There is nothing of the 200 - 450 range, which seems unacceptable to me.I would like them to get a solution to this inconvenience.Its previous pen (Lantus), did have indicators throughout the pen.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
05/15/2020 10:12 p.m.

meginer said:
jmilamo said:
I put on the toujeo at night and not stabilized and the endocrineBreakfast and I have it perfectly controlled, except if I "cook" a little at some meal

I have to point out that the whole diabetes theme is supervised by the endocrine and my current pattern is as follows: 32 units at the Breakfast of Toujeo (which has adjusted it in a month gradually lowering to 28) and 4 Apidra units inBreakfast and food so that the peak of these meals is soft and completely suppressing dinner because it had slight hypoglycemia for some nights.

And I put the amounts of yesterday (09-05-2020) that in normal circumstances it is similar every day:
Basal 127;two hours after breakfast 161;before food 91;two hours after food 88;before dinner 98;Two hours after dinner 114 and before bed 131. With the latter I am excessive care because with that amount I have assured the hypoglycemia so a glass of milk with a cookie I climb a little and to sleep.This morning I dawned with 128.

Greetings to all.

Jmilamo, how did you do from one day to another to put it in the morning? You didn't put it at night and put it on the next day without more or did you put half and half?.

jmilamo's profile photo
jmilamo
05/17/2020 2:20 p.m.

I put on half in the morning and the other half at night and the next day I put on all the amount that corresponded to me.
Greetings

jmilamo's profile photo
jmilamo
05/17/2020 2:21 p.m.

drjesusangel said:
@meginer is the same thing that happens with Toujeo, it happened to me and when I returned to Toujeo it has passed me again, from 3h at night it starts to climb.

If you have the opportunity, try threeiba, I was perfect with her, but because of the circumstances.

Well, it is quite well putting it in the morning.I am flat at night, I wake up from 75 to 130 and in the morning I do not give me the intense alba effect, that before I had to put the insulin doble for breakfast, I discovered it on the second day, which I knowI went down and went down the quick.The only thing I have to polish is the afternoon, from 5 to 10 p.m., I still get a little but nothing to do with before but about 150-160 after lunch, but it seems that the thing is going very muchbetter.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/17/2020 5:19 p.m.

meginer said:
drjesusangel said:
@meginer is the same as it happens with toujeo, it happened to me and when I returned to Toujeo it has happened again,From 3h at night it starts to go up.

If you have the opportunity, try threeiba, I was perfect with her, but because of the circumstances.

Well, it is quite well putting it in the morning.I am flat at night, I wake up from 75 to 130 and in the morning I do not give me the intense alba effect, that before I had to put the insulin doble for breakfast, I discovered it on the second day, which I knowI went down and went down the quick.The only thing I have to polish is the afternoon, from 5 to 10 p.m., I still get a little but nothing to do with before but about 150-160 after lunch, but it seems that the thing is going very muchBetter.

I go to try tomorrow to see how.With Toujeo I had now managed to increase the dose and reduce the slow dinner of the dinner, at least the days I am at home, and I managed to get to dinner well when playing sport late in the afternoon.Last week I was working on the consultation and total lack of control lifted with 110 and shot 200 in less than an hour, but I think it's because of the stress factor.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
05/17/2020 7:13 p.m.

drjesusangel said:
meginer said:
drjesusangel said:
drjesusangel said:
@meginer is the same thing that happens with toujeo, II passed and when I returned to Toujeo it has passed me again, from 3:00 a.m. at night begins.

Well, it is quite well putting it in the morning.I am flat at night, I wake up from 75 to 130 and in the morning I do not give me the intense alba effect, that before I had to put the insulin doble for breakfast, I discovered it on the second day, which I knowI went down and went down the quick.The only thing I have to polish is the afternoon, from 5 to 10 p.m., I still get a little but nothing to do with before but about 150-160 after lunch, but it seems that the thing is going very muchBetter.

I go to try tomorrow to see how.With Toujeo I had now managed to increase the dose and reduce the slow dinner of the dinner, at least the days I am at home, and I managed to get to dinner well when playing sport late in the afternoon.Last week I was working on the consultation and total uncontrol lifted with 110 and shot 200 in less than an hour, but I think it's because of the stress factor.

>

It is complicated to get it, not having already passed to Tresiba is also PQ demandI was going to run and from 160 q I was, it has risen to 203 without more, without having done anything or snack.Seeing what I did before, I put it in the afternoon, which did it at 8, it passes more or less the same time, about six or seven hours from which I put it until I start to get on, only that in this wayIt doesn't go up so much.Let's see ....

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/17/2020 7:51 p.m.

It happens to me exactly the same, and before I applied to me in the morning and now at 23 hours

Emi1990's profile photo
Emi1990
05/21/2020 4:24 p.m.

@meginer Hello!The same thing happens to me, eat what eats from 5 in the afternoon begins to rise to me.My doctor told me that two hours after eating I put another 2 units if I was above 180 and 1 if I was below ... I try to match these units with the snack, I know it is a short time between one meal and another butI try to adapt.For now I am doing very well.My spikes were more than 250. At two hours I was perfectly and half an hour later I saw the arrow up and with more than 200.

In addition, I have adjusted the rapid of the food and I put one more than in theory I should, although with this you have to be careful for the risk of hypos later and in general I do quite well.

And today, if I forget that dose, it still happens to me, peak up.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
05/23/2020 1:55 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

Of course, but the point is that the good thing about these insulins is that Durán 24 are supposedly 24, if you constantly have to run ... I think it's a roll.I believe that I am going to try with the Tresiba, to see how such and I will compare.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/23/2020 5:32 p.m.

meginer said:
Of course but the question is that the good thing about these insulins is that Durán 24 there are are flat, if you constantly have to run ... I think it's a roll.I think I'm going to try with the Tresiba, let's see how such and I will compare.

I do not know what happened to me but I have been placed with Toujeo two nights administering just after the quick of dinner, and I get well to dinner without doing excessive sport to which I am accustomed.Yesterday I even made a 17 -hour fast of how flat it was to not need slow during the morning, I didn't believe it.

drjesusangel's profile photo
drjesusangel
05/24/2020 12:42 p.m.

I also have several nights quite flat and I get up well, even I always have a lot of alba effect and I have to put for a double fast insulin breakfast and in doing so I lowers me so I am getting ratio 1: 1 when it was not so before.Now what costs me the most is adjusting that, I don't know, to see what lasts, I have the three -year in the refrigerator just in case I begin to vary again.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/24/2020 1:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.