Does someone insulin produce constipation, what solution have you given you?

Jaime37's profile photo   03/25/2019 9:32 a.m.

They have told me that it is not a side effect, but if he told me to prick it the next day I am perfectly and if I shed it .... no.

I have tried it several times and is like that

I am fast and slow, Tougeo and Humalog, it makes me angry because I had managed to catch the roll very well ...

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
03/25/2019 9:32 a.m.

La diabetes es una mierda

Obviously if I stop clicking the food to the limit, I am still still on a honeymoon, although the endocrine did not do this, since I shorten the honeymoon much when I did not click

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
03/25/2019 9:38 a.m.

Insulin does not cause constipation.You can have a neuropathy in the intestine, but insulin does not harm you.On the contrary, if you are poorly controlled, you can end up having this neuropathy or others.
If you have to put insulin I don't know how decks the idea of ​​not using it.If you have a problem of constipation or whatever it is to solve or try, but the medication should not be left.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/25/2019 1:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anaisabel said:
insulin does not cause constipation.You can have a neuropathy in the intestine, but insulin does not harm you.On the contrary, if you are poorly controlled, you can end up having this neuropathy or others.
If you have to put insulin I don't know how decks the idea of ​​not using it.If you have a problem of constipation or whatever it is to solve or try, but the medication should not be left.

I just ask if insulin gives constipation or not.
The consequences of not clicking it I know perfectly

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
03/25/2019 2:21 p.m.

No, it does not produce constipation.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/25/2019 5:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Try a herbs called Roha Max. They are super effective.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/25/2019 6:20 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If your question only: does insulin produce constipation?My answer would only have been, but you have commented on other things from there my advice.It will not happen again.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/25/2019 6:39 p.m.

Insulin does not produce constipation.That has more to do with food, if you include a lot of vegetables, it usually helps.Anyway, it is normal to go daily or go every 2 or 3 days as long as you are not wrong.Sometimes we think that if we are not going to a daily way and it is not true.From 2 times a day to every 3 days it is normal as long as you are not uncomfortable.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
03/26/2019 2:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
insulin does not produce constipation.That has more to do with food, if you include a lot of vegetables, it usually helps.Anyway, it is normal to go daily or go every 2 or 3 days as long as you are not wrong.Sometimes we think that if we are not going to a daily way and it is not true.From 2 times a day to every 3 days it is normal as long as you are not uncomfortable.

I am one of the few patients in which slow insulin (Tougeo in my case), produces constipation.Proven several times, hopefully with another it will be corrected.
The fast strangely, no.
The two endocrine who takes me tell me that it is very rare, but that they have seen it

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
03/29/2019 5:38 a.m.

Hello...
The insulin that we are injected are prepared doctors, and all medications have side effects, some more and others (also have food, which perhaps in a certain amount are great for something and bad for another something ;-));some affect one people and others;People have different sensibilities and reactions other than substances ... so the possibility exists.

@Jaime37, if you are already clear that it is the toujeo (and not the Humalog), why don't you try to change another?Not all insulins carry the same elements ...
I hope you can solve it.
A hug

Maria

imara's profile photo
imara
04/02/2019 12:06 p.m.

How odd!I am better since I am diabetic
Mature Kiwis Dinner ... you'll see how you solve it 😉

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2019 3:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.