{'en': 'I want to present myself, I live in Mexico.', 'es': 'Me quiero presentar, vivo en México.'} Image

I want to present myself, I live in Mexico.

milagros's profile photo   08/24/2020 7:45 a.m.

Hello,

My name is miracles, I am Argentina and I live in Mexico for 40 years.

I follow this blog a long time ago but it is the first time I participate.

I am type 1 diabetic for 3 years, I am 64 years old and my life has really turned around.

I always ate healthy, I did a lot of exercise and it was very surprising to find that I am diabetic and I will have to prick, as you say, all my life, it cost me a lot of work to accept it.

My diabetes is very labile, despite having a very rigorous diet, it can go up or down for no apparent reason, I can repeat the same meal and measure me at 2 or 3 hours and one day I can have 160, another 210 and another 90, incomprehensible.

I don't distress so much but I don't have a good glucosilada, the last one I made came out at 8.5, the previous one was 7.3, now for the Covid I have not done any this year.

My endocrinologist has suggested to put a bomb and I have not yet evaluated it, I am scared of the idea.

I react a lot to emotions and say that in recent years they have been especially difficult, a thousand things have happened and I had to travel a lot.

I miss not to eat things that seem to me at any time, not being able to take a wine at night if it is not with meals and have to think about everything that or I take.

I appreciate this space because reading them many times I feel identified and I calm down or learn new things.

Well, I wanted to stop just look and not participate, so here I am.

Thank you all for sharing!

Greetings,

milagros's profile photo
milagros
08/24/2020 7:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you get fast before meals and calculate rations, you can eat everything, until you take a vinito.
The pump can go very well, but you also have to adapt the insulin A.The meals.
If you become enough measures with the glucometer, before and after meals and when you go to bed and get up, you can approximate the glycosylated with the glycometer average.
You can also correct high values ​​with fast insulin.
Courage, that you will somehow get good glycosilada.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/26/2020 3:33 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.