Hello, I need your help a little 😅

christianlc00's profile photo   03/26/2019 5 p.m.

Hello everyone, my name is Christian and I carry with type 1 diabetes since the age of 8 ... today I am 19 years old and I have never had glucosylated hemoglobin in normal values.I guess for general neglect, I am not a constant person in general ... I start very well and little by little I forget ...

The problem is that I know that this disease damages you without getting in mind until it is already too late ... and after 11 years I hope to be in time to minify the damage of the disease and take the disease seriously.

The thing is that after being a year and peak to make me meet again in the endocrine (for delays and changes of centers) I will return to the endocrine of my people on Thursday and I planned to comment on the issue of insulin bombsSince I have read that the levels improve a lot and I would also like to make me a check or something to see what organs may be deteriorating.

Do you recommend some concrete tests to evaluate my state of health?

Thank you all in advance.All the best!

christianlc00's profile photo
christianlc00
03/26/2019 5 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!Courage with care, it's not so complicated :).It is advisable to make an eye fund per year and every six months look at the renal function with a urine analysis (albuminuria).This in addition to relevant blood analytics.Your endocrine will guide you.I do analysis every 3 months to see glycosylated hemoglobin, but I think the usual is 6 months.

I do not have insulin bomb (it does not convince me), but in the forum many people carry and there are threads on it, take a look!If I carry MCG and it helps me a lot to carry a more stable blood glucose

All the best

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
03/26/2019 6:25 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Hello!Courage with care, it's not so complicated :).It is advisable to make an eye fund per year and every six months look at the renal function with a urine analysis (albuminuria).This in addition to relevant blood analytics.Your endocrine will guide you.I do analysis every 3 months to see glycosylated hemoglobin, but I think the usual is 6 months.

I do not have insulin bomb (it does not convince me), but in the forum many people carry and there are threads on it, take a look!If I carry MCG and it helps me a lot to carry a more stable blood glucose

All the best

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
03/26/2019 6:25 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

If you are going to the endocrine, he sends you the complete analytics.You have to do the background.
Do everything, that you are in time to start taking care of yourself and everything is fine.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/26/2019 6:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Maritxu22 @regina volume, thank you very much, really.When I go to the endocrine, I comment that.Greetings and good afternoon!

christianlc00
03/26/2019 7:04 p.m.

@Maritxu22 @regina volume, thank you very much, really.When I go to the endocrine, I comment that.Greetings and good afternoon!

christianlc00
03/26/2019 7:04 p.m.

I use a pump recently, once you handle the count of hydrates, your ratios and know your factor/sensitivity with insulin I recommend that you opt for one, that if, without forgetting the discipline in the monitoring of your glucose, having everythingThat dominated I assure you that there is no prohibited food and the quality of life in general is notorious.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
03/26/2019 7:44 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.