Freestyle 2 and mobile

tillman's profile photo   08/29/2020 1:40 p.m.

Good afternoon.In September, like the rest of the children, my 10 -year -old son begins the course.He currently has free freestyle.THANK YOU!

tillman's profile photo
tillman
08/29/2020 1:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

tillman said:
good afternoon.In September, like the rest of the children, my 10 -year -old son begins the course.He currently has free freestyle.Thank you very much!

The most recommended is to hack the freeLink app to send the glycemia every 5 minutes to another application called XDrip+.

Here you have the official XDRIP+: Link

On the Internet you will find guides to hack LibreLink.It is very documented and anyone without knowledge in computer science can achieve it.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
08/29/2020 3:46 p.m.

Thanks for the Info Davidag2000.And what mobile do I have to buy and what applications do I have to install?I have no idea .... THANK YOU

tillman's profile photo
tillman
08/29/2020 3:49 p.m.

tillman said:
thanks for the info davidag2000.And what mobile do I have to buy and what applications do I have to install?I have no idea .... thousand thanks

Whatever Android ≥ 8 to be compatible with the freeLink app.Applications that I told you, LibreLink and XDrip+.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
08/29/2020 4:57 p.m.

And the cell phone uses your child has to have NFC.In Nigthscout Spain on Facebook there are many comments from cell phones with NFC that do not work and those that serve.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
08/30/2020 5:54 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.