{'en': 'Irregular readings.', 'es': 'Lecturas Irregulares.'} Image

Irregular readings.

DiegoA's profile photo   04/01/2019 10:54 p.m.

As ga commented several times.There is a tendency to find glucose readings that are wrong.
In the photo that accompanies this comment you can see two readings taken at the same time, I must clarify that the clocks are marking different but it is because one was programmed and the other does not, as to the exact time.Even so, 9 minutes apart between them, it should not give different without intake.Which of the two readings is correct?
To answer that question, I must take into account, the time I have been without eating and the activities of the day.And above all, how I am feeling.
Well then.In this case in the photo, I had just arrived from working, and had not ingested more than a 7 -oun and “pork rind” malt, a scrap food that does not contain sugars like 4 ounces as three hours earlier.In practical terms
S It is assumed that my reading was normal to low.But he read me 163. Me
I said ok, that's to check.So I took the second reading with the same bleeding but in the other meter and gave 107. This is where one has to take care and get to know each other.In mathematical terms with a 163 without eating, because I
I can put 6 insulin units to take me to 100 that without having the second reading of 107, which would mean that the sugar would lower to about 47 mg which is dangerous.
That is why when they give me abnormal readings, I
I assure that they are quite similar or close.163 to 107 is a lot, but if I don't make a second sample, what could happen if I injected me quickly?I share this to be attentive and not faithful to teams because the teams fail.

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
04/01/2019 10:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course they fail, yesterday media twice 35 in blood and I was well, without any hypoglycemia symptom.The free gave me 71.
At night again, and medi with two capillary glucometers thinking that one of them has been caught and measured both 55 and free 71.
I still have a third glucometer to continue testing :)
The most reliable and is to know oneself.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2019 7:29 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Exact Ruthbia but you would be surprised by the number of people who are blind by faith and believe in automatic readings.To know how much damage they were done or continued, when they were injected without need.The matter I bring is precisely in those cases where you use insulin, and you had some pancreatic functionality.You end up getting annoyed, or worse, you provoke several hypo, without need.Long -term damage, these results are catastrophic

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
04/02/2019 2:28 p.m.

It is also important to calibrate them periodically

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
04/02/2019 2:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.