Good morning to my sports club has gone the good clamp to the president rather.I put this that they have published by several Facebook groups, they are going to overcome a G5 or G6 box if you do not use it because you can always give away or change someone
It is put by several groups I found out last night they had not told me anything and they don't let me participate because if I have touched that Tongo would seem, but we are very lucky to those who participate.They asked me for several Facebook groups and I didn't know what it was.

Good night,

In the first place I would like to ask the moderator of this interesting group to allow this publication for the importance we consider of it.

My name is Diego Martínez Gómez and I am the president of the four Santos Cartagena Athletics Club where our beloved and appreciated @Jorge Moto is an important member of it.Jorge is going to participate in Cartagena in a known test both for his spectacularity and beauty, and for his hardness and demand.It will be this next Saturday, April 6, on the occasion of the celebration one more year of "The Route of Strengths."Test that consists of nothing more or nothing less than 54.6 km and 1,700 meters of unevenness where some mountains are true walls.If the test itself is hard for a mountain corridor for a person who only runs scarce three years running and has never done any mountain is still more difficult to add that this person has diabetes, she is Jorge Moto.

Our club unconditionally supports all athletes with diabetes because it consists of the importance of sport in diabetes and we have the honor of having Jorge among us, although he does not say we know that this nervous for this Saturday test.

We have decided that among all the people who enter on our Facebook Link Search for the publication that this image will carry, click on the I like it and dedicate a mood message to all athletesWith diabetes a box of Dexcom G6 or G5 sensors will be raffled, we know that Jorge has been with it for more than 10 years and helps him a lot in his life daily and sports, so we have chosen this model itself, the graceful personYou will be asked what model you want.

Thank you very much for these seconds and we appreciate from the four Santos Cartagena club to the moderator of the group this important work they do keeping these groups.After the draw I will get out of the group without more.
Jorge does not know this matter, obviously until he sees the first publication.

Thank you very much from my club and my own.