{'en': 'XDrip', 'es': 'Xdrip'} Image

XDrip

meginer's profile photo   05/02/2020 10:37 p.m.

Hello good,

Where or how is Xdrip download?

Thank you!

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/02/2020 10:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is a link, look on Facebook of Nigthscout Spain and anyone will pass it to you, I use it but it does not give me the option x here ... you have to say if you use mine 1 or 2 to see which version they share you

Danielita76's profile photo
Danielita76
05/02/2020 10:50 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

But I mean Free 2, what does not need Miao

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/02/2020 11:11 p.m.

Yes, March 2020 versions. On Facebook Nigthscout Spain you have guides and many people who use Free2 without Miao.
You also have to create Nigthscout and the Patched App to be able to use it without Miao

Danielita76
05/02/2020 11:27 p.m.

Mamá de Tomás 10 años. Dt1 hace 5 años. Con Iport y free1+Bubble mini. Argentina.
Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

meginer said:
good, where or how is xDrip download?, thank you.

From here: Link

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
05/03/2020 12:04 a.m.

davidag2000 said:
meginer said:
good, where or how is xDRip download?, thanks.

David, but that is to make you an account in Githouse and then in Heroku, I think, no?, Then xDrip is that?, To get Nightscout and so on?Or apart from that, then you have to do more things?In Nightscout Spain it is not clear to me for much I read it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/03/2020 11:26 a.m.

@meginer go s this page Link
And click on Download latest APK
When you lower the APK file, you install it.

carlos70's profile photo
carlos70
05/03/2020 12:18 p.m.

Carlos70 said:
@meginer go s this page Link
And click on Download latest APK
When you lower the APK file, you install it.

On that website, the app is outdated.The link I have passed is better.

DavidAG2000
05/03/2020 12:30 p.m.

davidag2000 said:
meginer said:
good, where or how is xDRip download?, thanks.

David, to see if I clarify, first you have to make an account in Github, then Heroku, do everything and then download xDrip on the mobile with the link that you have sent me, is it so?And when you have to uninstall the original freeLink app, at what time?, Although then it is installed again.And one last thing, I try to download with the link that you have sent me, he tells me that I cannot download that it is unknown and not reliable, if I continue, the original app is erased or I lose data?.Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/03/2020 1:11 p.m.

If you want to download xDrip Link
I do not know if you need Heroku and Nightscout, but I have made them and everything configured to get on the cloud.There are many tutorials to the answer.

If what you want is, once you have xDrip connect it to free 2 without the need for myo miao you will need to patch the apply of LibreLink yourself, then delete the original of your mobile and install the ones you have done, with that you can already connect xDrip.
The tutorial of all this is here Link

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
05/03/2020 4:42 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/03/2020 5:23 p.m.

I want to say that before downloading xDrip, I have to do Night and all that..Consigo, the tutorial that you have sent me comes out in German hehehe, I have seen some similar in English I think, but I did not find out about the sequence of steps.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/03/2020 5:30 p.m.

Although the tutorial comes out in German, give it to translate page with right button on the page, it translates into Spanish and everything is understood, I did so.
You can first do the heroke, etc etc and xDrip, and then the tutorial of patching freeLink or vice versa, the fact is that you have to have both things in the mobile when you are going to start a new sensor.
The freeLink app patchs on the computer as it puts in the tutorial that I have sent you and once you have it on the computer patch then delete the original Mobile's Abott and you spend the computer and install it, once done thatAnd start the sensor, you only have to link it with XDRIP.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
05/03/2020 6:37 p.m.

Keep in mind that the master has to be Android and have NFC
Link

Danielita76
05/03/2020 6:45 p.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Susana Feans Ponte (Nigthscout) is one of the creators of the tutorial, of the patching app, and very supportive, make the publication with specific doubts, and she will surely help you!
She helped me a lot when she believes Nigthscout.
When you have the patching app, the option with freestyle 2 patched will appear ... so that the tildes.

Danielita76
05/03/2020 6:52 p.m.

Tresiba 9u y Lispro.

Does anyone use xDrip + with blucon?

ine_milo's profile photo
ine_milo
05/04/2020 10:11 p.m.

De Argentina.. Debut con 11 meses.. Usamos inyecciones (tresiba y novorrapid). Sensor Freestyle libre 1.
Tenemos pedida bomba Medtronic 670G.

I read you and it seems Chinese.I have recently have free2 and I am adapting in all aspects.
I realize that it was a diabetologically rude speaking with my hemoglobin that has never lowered me in 30 years.Now I am in 9.
What benefits the XDrip having a free2.
Thank you and forgive my ignorance, I am learning more reading this forum than in my whole life.

anaviday's profile photo
anaviday
04/09/2021 9:33 a.m.

I think it is a barbarity a hem of 8.5-9 for 30 years, what treatment do you have?Do you exercise? Diet?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/09/2021 10:03 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

anaviday said:
I read and it seems Chinese.I have recently have free2 and I am adapting in all aspects.
I realize that it was a diabetologically rude speaking with my hemoglobin that has never lowered me in 30 years.Now I am in 9.
What benefits the XDrip having a free2.
Thank you and forgive my ignorance, I am learning more reading this forum than in my whole life.

In that XDRIP+ would make you free freestyle 2 (flash system) into an MCG system, as well as the well -known Dexcom.

DavidAG2000
04/09/2021 11:41 a.m.

alberto_13 said:

I have played every day for more than 15 years.I have had an uncomplicated child 20. And my life has been more or less normal so to speak, I will have to put the free2 that is ahira when I see things.

I have had many descents throughout my life my husband has literally saved my life many nights and so far I am not really realizing things I am not educated diabetological mind only I went to the doctor once every 6 months and I went up or upInsulin went down depending on how the figure had at the time I was going to consult

anaviday's profile photo
anaviday
04/14/2021 6:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.