Smartwatch for free freeyle 2

Ursula's profile photo   05/05/2020 11:31 p.m.

Very good to everyone,

Can a smartwatch be used with the free freeyle sensor 2, without the need for Miao Miao?

And if so, what requirements the clock requires?I'm quite lost ...

Thanks in advance.

Ursula's profile photo
Ursula
05/05/2020 11:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You can but it is a bit straight, at least for me, in the end I have decided not to do it.You have to patch the original free app, patching means making a different copy with specific characteristics.You have to have Nightscout and do it with Heroku, which is a program, and always start the sensor with the patching app, you have to uninstall the original during this process and you can install it once you have performed all that process.Once you have everything, there are tutorials for glycemias to continuallyThey are compatible, not everyone is.I have not done it because it does not convince me much until everything is more advanced, there are people who have done so and on the Nightscout Spain page you can see it.In my case and after reading everything, it gives me something that has a problem with a sensor and as Abbot can see if the app you have it a patch, do not offer you guarantees.But if you decide to do so there are many tutorials on that page.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/06/2020 7:39 p.m.

Hello, I'm new here,
I tempt a free freeyle sensor that I use with the app from the mobile.
I was thinking about a smartwhach and from Abbott they tell me that I cannot have connected the Bluetoooh to another device other than the sensor because otherwise the high or low glucose alarms will not be activated.
Has anyone happened to someone?Can you confirm if it is true?
Thank you

Oskia's profile photo
Oskia
11/24/2022 6:21 p.m.

Well, it doesn't happen to me and I have active Bluetooth with my car and my smartwatch.
Of course, I don't use LibreeView alarms

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/24/2022 9:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

There are many ways to connect the sensor to several applications on the mobile that send the readings to the clock.In Google Play you have Juggluco, it is the easiest to use, send the lectutes every minute to a watch with wearos or Tizen and also raise the values ​​to Libreview (at least with a free3)

If you go a little further you can use XDRIP with Juggluco or with OOP2, and receive the values ​​every 5 minutes on your watch with wearos or in Miband or Amazfit (every 5 minutes the curve is softer, avoid the jumps between readings).

A thirteen alternative is Diabox, but I have only used it to see how it is going so I can't talk to you much about it.Transmit the values ​​every minute to the clock or to XDRIP.

In none of the cases it is complicated, it takes a little time but you no longer have to patch applications.I would start with Juggluco.What you have to keep in mind is that ABBott's app ceases to have alarms.

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
11/25/2022 5:49 p.m.

So what can be done to keep the alarms ????

marta_19711's profile photo
marta_19711
03/28/2024 1:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.