*Project: "I have diabetes ... And what?"*How to participate*

anitaDM2001's profile photo   04/18/2019 4:34 a.m.

Hello everyone, how are you?I do not usually write much here but today I encourage you to tell you about a very important personal project that I have in mind for a long time and that I have finally decided to carry out, the project without all would make no sense, soI would like to have your active participation in it.

The project mainly gives voice to all the people who live together and treat in some way with diabetes, so I encourage you to contemplate your story with it (when you debuted, at what age, as you carry it, that you find it more difficult toThe time of living with her, what fears you have, some anecdote that you have, pregnancy with diabetes, etc), life itself, your experience with this disease that today affects millions of people in the world and thatto converted par excellence in the disease of the 21st century, said by experts.All of them will be part of a small book that will be for sale later on Amazon (at cost price), in case you want to acquire it yourself.

If you encourage your stories in <a href = "storiescountry).If you have any photographs that you want to be attached with your story I can add it without any problem, although in principle it is not necessary for you to send it.

I think it can be interesting to gather all the stories and that we somehow share the experiences, they can help us a lot and it would be as a small tribute for all the world's diabeytic, my idea is to gather the maximum possible, we deserve it.

anitaDM2001's profile photo
anitaDM2001
04/18/2019 4:34 a.m.

Hay que vivir con la diabetes, no por y para la diabetes...
DMI desde 2001
Levemir y Humalog
https://diabetica-mente.blogspot.com/

Hello!I think it would be interesting to gather the experiences of people with type 1 diabetes, since most of society thinks that everything is type 2. And it has nothing to do with the ages in which you start with the disease, the management of the same, emotions, relationships, trips, pregnancies, etc etc

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
04/19/2019 11:42 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.