{'en': 'Fast dose and schedules', 'es': 'Dosis de rápida y horarios'} Image

Fast dose and schedules

Tami's profile photo   09/06/2020 6:45 a.m.

tami said:
Thank you all for your plabras, I discovered that I need quite a quick insulin to be fine .. It is the only thing that normalizes me.
Thus, it is low before eating, I get the same 5 units.If it is something light.If I am going to consume carbohydrates, I wear 7, 8. Yes, it is quite compared to Lonque recommends the doctor (exactly like Paco who answered me) but those doses do not work for me.
Alright?

Hi @Tami,

Like other users, I have also recommended that the slow one injects you in the morning and if the levels with which you get up are normal not to modify it since it is correct.

As for being afraid to inject too much ... the first thing you should have is a glucon in the fridge and know is that FSI (insulin sensitivity factor) you have, that is, for each insulin unit that you inject how many mg/dl of glucoseLower you.In my case I have a 90 factor, so it is important not to make any mistake and click more.
Other values ​​to be taken into account are the carbohydrates that you are going to consume and the ratios in each time of the meals (it is the amount of insulin necessary for each carbohydrate unit that is going to be consumed).Normal is that you do not have the same ratio in all sections, for example I have 1.1 at breakfast, 0.5 at food and at dinner and night 0.4.It is also important to know that fast insulin lasts approximately 4 hours in the body and normally takes 15 min to start to take effect.

Even if you are vegetable I understand that at all meals if you include carbohydrates, right?

What glucose meter have you given you?I understand that with 7 months they should have given you one that makes your calculations.

About what you indicate of being hungry ... What glucose levels do you have at that time?

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
10/03/2020 1:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

K Tal tami, a multitude of tips I think you are on a honeymoon. Maybe I will take mania, I'm going to make the diet you wear.And I will give an explanation of your diet although you must adjust the rations is not complementary, I think it lacks important protein for the muscle.Do not venture to start making probatines with your insulinotherapy dose, see it with your doctor.It is the only thing that I look trained to help you is to find you many and many times that I have put the leg.When I debuted at 3 years my grandmother already had 20 almost with the disease and told me this you do not learn the first 100 years.Greetings and courage, you don't have the worst disease in the world there are many worst. Your endocrine system of the pancreas does not manufacture insulin and you have to inject it.The next time you go to the endocrine, eat if you can advance the fast insulin dose 10 minutes before.When the doctor explains something if you have not understood it and start.You are not going to shout on the contrary, try to explain it or that you understand it easier.For me there are no bad toilets there are different types.And if I debuted again with diabetes, it would not be shy or scared to explain my fears.His work is to take care of your health, explain your doubts.All the best.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/13/2021 10:55 p.m.

K5288pn25.

I do not know if it has already been said (I have not read it) ... you must inject a fast insulin unit for every 10 grams of carbohydrates that you are going to eat ... You have to learn to count carbos and to eat by rations.I recommend the videos of Don Sacarino on YouTube ... It has 2 or 3 that talk about the subject.

Oskareti's profile photo
Oskareti
01/19/2021 9:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello oskakeri, Don Sacarino what sounds diabetic to me can be.I have a rapid insulin rate for 22 years, novorapid I use not only the carbohydrate story but also the old count of more than 35 years ago.Mitazza is based on the following.First Pasta Rice Group, second 50% vegetable group with potatoes.Third Legumbre Group.Fourth group out regime.Second dish Lipid protein contribution.Fruit desserts Carbon molecule 5 hydrogen 10 oxygen 5, carbon glucose 6 Hydrogen 12 Oxygen 6. When you have been with an insulin for more than 12 years, it usually begins to lose effective babies adjust a lot and correct a lot.I greeted Don Sacarino from my part, I greeted Don Sacarino from my part.Good night.They call me Pepe.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
01/19/2021 11:37 p.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.