Freestyle sensors

Aruky's profile photo   09/06/2020 3:59 p.m.

Good afternoon, I need help since I'm going crazy.I have been using the sensors for more than 1 year (in principle paid by me and then they became free by the S.S.) I have never had important problems with any of them until recently that I saw that in the last days of sensor I gave me very figuresAway from the capillaries but hey, I thought it could be due to the creams of the body that I use in summer or something but this last sensor in the absence of 4 days to end I marked me not only remote figures but also marked the continuously.I decide to take it away early from time to time that could have taken a little detached and the needle is no longer inserted correctly and that is why it gives error.I take a new sensor, active with the reader (which by the way I tried to activate it with the mobile with the free -year app as my educator suggested but the app was never activated, no matter howHave the NFC activated) and continue telling me and a straight red line in the graph and in capillary 154 ... I do not know what can happen to it since this sensor is new and if the other gave error it could be defective but, this new also also??Please help me both the error and the way of activating a new CN sensor the app since I have not had noses to activate in the first 60 minutes I had .... what despair ..... help a please!!!

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/06/2020 3:59 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

I advise you to wear a sensor (and activate it) in front of your educator and that it is he/she who tells you what you are doing wrong.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
09/06/2020 5:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

aruky said:
good afternoon, I need help since I'm going crazy.I have been using the sensors for more than 1 year (in principle paid by me and then they became free by the S.S.) I have never had important problems with any of them until recently that I saw that in the last days of sensor I gave me very figuresAway from the capillaries but hey, I thought it could be due to the creams of the body that I use in summer or something but this last sensor in the absence of 4 days to end I marked me not only remote figures but also marked the continuously.I decide to take it away early from time to time that could have taken a little detached and the needle is no longer inserted correctly and that is why it gives error.I take a new sensor, active with the reader (which by the way I tried to activate it with the mobile with the free -year app as my educator suggested but the app was never activated, no matter howHave the NFC activated) and continue telling me and a straight red line in the graph and in capillary 154 ... I do not know what can happen to it since this sensor is new and if the other gave error it could be defective but, this new also also??Please help me both the error and the way of activating a new CN sensor the app since I have not had noses to activate in the first 60 minutes I had .... what despair ..... help a please!!!

I have had several defective sensors in a row, and the truth is that the amount would surprise you.Free freestyle are not so good system.For mistakes like that, I want to change Dexcom soon.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
09/06/2020 6:41 p.m.

To start a new sensor with the app, remember to deactivate the airplane mode, and if it still does not work, in Android 6.0 or superior you must grant the maximum possible permits, accessing 'adjustments' of the phone.

mamarvazq
09/06/2020 9:12 p.m.

@Aruky

I understand you.When an Abbott sensor comes bad, sometimes in a row, it's desperate!And it's not that you have done anything wrong.Some do not work well and that's it.I think I always call them and complain and maybe they give you a new one.But it's not something that you do wrong.Many failed me.They were from the previous free free 1. I thought that the new sensors would work better, but because of what I read in the forum the results are not very good

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
09/08/2020 7:10 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello guys, in this new sensor I have gotten the mobile to recognize it after passing the official reader.In both I put the 60 minutes ... Well, once that riege in the reader reads well but in the mobile or case ... I don't read anything.and it is also activated and everything. I do not understand.I have a galaxy s9 plus and I think k is compatible pk that of my husband is the galaxy 9 note and I have tried it on his phone to read it without a Peoblema but in mine or case or case ... you know what I should do or thatI should configure please?The month that comes to me the sensors of the 2 and I had told me the official reader and I must do it with the mobile :( please an aid !!!

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/20/2020 4:50 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

You have to use the same phone to make a reading that you used to initialize the sensor (without uninstalling the app between initiation and reading).

mamarvazq
09/21/2020 11:20 a.m.

If #Mamarvazq, I started it with my mobile but it is difficult for me to read.However, with the mobile of my husband I have installed it tb and makes me the readings to the first without problem despite the fact that his phone is more sntiguo than mine.I have a Galaxy S9 Plus.Do you know if it is an antenna problem or what could it be?

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
09/21/2020 10:31 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

To accelerate the reading process, leave the free and foreground app (screen).
It also removes any telephone case that decreases the sensitivity of the NFC antenna (the antenna is usually in the lower back of the mobile phone).

mamarvazq
09/22/2020 12:11 a.m.

In my current Samsung, the antenna is in the upper right corner, in another old one was down, I think that on the left, I doubt that.
You see, gradually moving the mobile, to detect it, in this mobile I think it is in the center, below the camera

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
09/25/2020 10:45 p.m.

Hello the free freestyle 1 except some that gives error they usually work well and if you fail to call freestyle and change the freestyle 2 if you pass it first with the device and then with the mobile the mobile no longer reads it.He only reads the first one with that you have scanned it.Freestyle 1 allows you to scan the device and then the Mobil the free freeyle only one or the apparatus or the mobile.I don't know if that can be the problem the freestyle 2 I have not tried them because I still have many 1

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
10/01/2020 12:26 p.m.

I have Samsung A8 and read me without problems.Both Freestyle 1 and the new 2.
First active with the freestyle glucometer and then with the mobile to measure with the two.The only difference is that alarms are not enabled on my mobile, but I don't need and I don't like them.I like to be in the two devices in case one fails, breaks or whatever.

If it is activated only with the mobile, the alarms are enabled but I can no longer activate the glucometer.I have done it about 2 times but I do not like it because if the mobile cascades, I stay without measures and you have to restart another sensor.

Mobile antennas are usually next to the battery.In the glucometer is up to the left.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/01/2020 2:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.