{'en': 'Cereals, yogurts and chocolates', 'es': 'Cereales, yogures y chocolates'} Image

Cereals, yogurts and chocolates

Mario LA Brie's profile photo   09/08/2020 4:37 p.m.

Good I am new, it seems that I will be prediabetic and I am already taking measures.

I wanted to ask you

What are the best diabetics yogurts of the Super? I take these that are great but I don't know if they are passing from awareness.(www.valio.com/es/products/)

What are the best cereals to take from the Super?

What black chocolates do you recommend that you take?

Is it better the colacao 0 than the Avena Cao?

And finally I have heard that there was a quite suitable sweet Diabetics in Mercadona I don't know if they were boats or a chocolate palm tree or do you know anything?

Millions of million!

Mario LA Brie's profile photo
Mario LA Brie
09/08/2020 4:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello

There are products that you put and I do not know.But it's simple.Look at the food composition and avoid abusing very fast absorption carbohydrates.That is, avoid white bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, juices, sugary drinks, fried.

You can take natural yogurt, but avoid fruit or flavors, they have many sugars.

The best chocolate with 70% pure cocoa.But take just a little.In moderation.It has many fats.

Leave aside palm trees, buns, cookies etc

In yogurt you can put some cereals, without excesses.

Eat many vegetables, chicken, egg, fish.Do not put yourself on a diet just change your eating habits.

If you can talk to an expert in nutrition.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
09/08/2020 7:30 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Thank you!!!

Mario LA Brie
09/11/2020 9:13 a.m.

Hi Mario, I believe that after all there is no specific food for diabetes since many products that put you without added sugar carry a large amount of carbohydrates, it is best to eat everything as long as the portions are controlled andThe insulin you can get to put on.

haceaire77's profile photo
haceaire77
09/12/2020 11:27 a.m.

I think in your case the problem is not what you eat but the quantity

Important guard and keep the weight, if one day you take a yogurt in the snack nothing will happen but how you take four and every day with its half chocolate tablet and cereal bows you will have problems ... rather, many problems

GIORGINO DIEBTINO's profile photo
GIORGINO DIEBTINO
09/13/2020 2:06 p.m.

Diabético tipo dos desde hace 5 años
Medicación Actual: Metformina 1.0 gr x2 (1 mañana y 1 noche) + 850 gr x1 (mediodía)
Hemoglobina glicosilada:
Octubre 2017: 8.00 ;Diciembre 2017: 6.01
Febrero 2018: 6.30; Junio 2018: 7.30, Próximo análisis Septiembre 2018

Hello, get used to reading the amount of sugars on the labels and you will know.It is essential that you have that info.

Yogurts: Natural Activia without sugar.
Cereals: Of those of cash, the best with respect to sugar are the Kellogs of a lifetime.But they have little fiber and you must control the amount you put on.
Chocolate: minimum 70% pure cocoa sweetened with stevia, for example (in consumption).
The Colacao, the Nesquik and all that paraphernalia, avoid it, that is pure sugar.Milk i au.

But in the end, you have to click to know how each of these products affects your glucose because it is not the same in each person.And, of course, as you have already told you, be careful with the amounts and with the food you mix.You will see everything by clicking, it is the only way to know.

igarmo's profile photo
igarmo
09/13/2020 3:54 p.m.

Thank you very much has helped me, does Cao Cero zero be worth?

Mario LA Brie
09/13/2020 6:05 p.m.

Hello

Out of curiosity I have looked at its composition.It seems a reasonable option.

But if you put it in milk, remember that about 200 ml of milk are about 10 gr of carbohydrates, that is, a ration.

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
09/13/2020 6:23 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I still do not understand the portions. For example, I have seen that the flakes have very little minimum sugar but many carbohydrates ... or the yogurts that I take these I think they are very good but in the carbo I do not know how they are.raion to what is equivalent. I use the skimmed milk ...
Thank you and I'm sorry for so many questions.

Mario LA Brie
09/13/2020 6:26 p.m.

Hello, you have to look for carbohydrates not sugars, since the HC include them, and every 10 grams are equivalent to a ration.
I hit the link to the portion table to take a look.
However, the best is healthy food and sport, by Supjeto following the medical advice.

www.fundacionndiabetes.org ›... PDF
Web results
Carbohydrates Rations Table - Diabetes Foundation

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
09/13/2020 11:11 p.m.

Look both, carbohydrates and sugars.And, although that table gives you good info, forget about it and control yourself the amounts by clicking you.For example, the endocrine gave me a diet to continue, according to the diet I could only eat 30 grams in pasta raw, but my sugar is more than perfect if about 30 grams, so I tried eating up to 50 and with 50Little more, but neither does it go from the limit, now about 50 grams and great.What I want to say is that this is not mathematical, you have to click to know, if you start looking at glycemic tables and indexes in the end you would not eat anything, you have to be more practical.Even so, the table helps you to get a slight idea of ​​what foods have a greater glycemic index, which would be the column where IG tells you, that is always good to know.And with respect to rations, it also serves to get an idea.But I tell you, better that you test.

Preferably, it weighs raw foods, they do not weigh the same raw as wet.

igarmo's profile photo
igarmo
09/14/2020 10:41 a.m.

As for cereals, nothing like integral oats in flakes.

revival's profile photo
revival
09/15/2020 2:51 a.m.

Thank you for all the information is very valuable to me.

Mario LA Brie
09/16/2020 11:45 a.m.

Mario la Brie said:
thousand thanks has helped me a lot of help, does the COO zero queue not okay?

Hello, my son has 4 years and a month ago, he debuted, the 200ml of milk for breakfast with 1 tablespoon 0%.

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
03/30/2021 2:14 p.m.

@"Mario La Brie"

Do you know the type of diabetes?If you talk about prediabetes, it is normal for us to talk about type 2 and therefore normal will be that you do not click quickly at meals (at least at the beginning), therefore you will not be able to compensate the excesses quickly and will be a matter of meWhat raises you less glycemia.
What treatment are you carrying?
If you could buy a freestyle sensor you could control 14 days the effect of meals, because as they tell you, it is not the same in everyone, and get an idea of ​​what you should/you can eat.

My experience with the things you say is as follows.
Cereals or pastries or I think about it.
Chocolate, sells one to 85% that rises very little (and as I like black very little, as very little too).There is also one of 99% for which I am able to take it 😂😂😂
Those who come with sweeteners, as value, are very good and it seems that they do not go up, but it is not.They go up later but they go up, when you don't expect it and it is shit because you get high to the next meal.
YogurtsIt is that I native or sugarless super healthy do not know anything, I don't like them, to eat that I prefer not to eat them.
They sell in Mercadona some of " +proteins" with flavors, mango, strawberry and chocolate (it is the one that carries the most sugar) that they are doing very well.Do not like every day, but to afford that you know something they serve me.And they have never given me a scare.The fruit rises much more.They also have jelly of the same brand and do not upload much.

The fact is that I see that you are "candy", like me, so you ask and I feel to tell you that you will have to change, because the sweet or carries sugar or sweeteners and nothing is doing very well.At least sugar rises in a "noble" way, at the time.The sweeteners are treacherous, as I have told you.(I do not talk about Edulcorante to coffee, there the amount is little, but for a sweet chocolate to carry amounts).

And sugarless pastries also does not serve, not only by sweeteners but also because the flour is transformed into sugar.

The good thing is that when I stop eating sweets, the day you take a mango yogurt you think you've tried in your life ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/30/2021 3:08 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@"Mario La Brie"
I have seen the yogurts that you take and for their composition are OK.The problem I see is that there are a lot, 180 grams.Those that I take bring 120, and of course, in the end taking less quantity it takes less than everything.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/30/2021 3:17 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.