Hello hello!

sil's profile photo   04/25/2019 12:52 p.m.

Good Thursday to all: Smile:

I introduce myself: my name is Sil, I am 29 years old and my debut with diabetes was in 1996, I am Type I diabetics for 23 years.

My relationship with diabetes is a love-as it has meant that during a great season it did not pay attention to it and my adolescence with diabetes has been disastrous ... and that has resulted in glycosolates of up to 12 hba (with two COJ...!) And I recognize that all the fault was mine.Consequences?Of course, two right eye operations by diabetic retinopathy.

Right now we are in the process of making peace, with diabetes and with myself.I changed endocrine and thanks to him and his team, in addition to taking it more seriously than ever, he has made the last glycard 7.6 and going down: Smiley:

Right now I find myself better than ever, aware that no matter how refusal my diabetes will be there accompanying me all my life, I like it or not, if we get along good I will find myself well, if we get along because we will put a bolus more insulinTo calm her and we will continue to live: wink:

We are going to start the education process to put on an insulin bomb, send noses that I have never wanted for not being 24/7 connected to a device, but I consider it and I am excited.

And after all this counted roll ... Hello everyone!We are reading: blush:

sil's profile photo
sil
04/25/2019 12:52 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

Hi Sil, well what is done is not looking back but to the future.Keep forming without stopping and never stop fighting.With reference to the bomb I decided to put it on 4 or 5 years how much I had diabetes for about 28 years, and I spent many years thinking about it.With the pump your control can improve a lot as long as you follow the guidelines, tell rations and play with it with the basal and different bowling, let's be honest to take it because sometimes you forget that you take it and sometimes you would send it to the ride.
The only thing I can tell you that you never throw the towel and continue with that illusion that you have right now, and in every fall you have serves you to get up with more force and illusion.
That nothing stops you in this life !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/25/2019 1:15 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thank you!The truth is that it seems that I have debuted again, I am now learning a lot from my diabetes with this new team of professionals.I cannot start with 0 in terms of health but mentally the reset has been brutal: Smiley: On the bomb I will be the heavy one that I will ask a thousand things around here, you will see haha ​​a greeting!

sil's profile photo
sil
04/25/2019 1:32 p.m.

Hi @sil is there a lot to learn but nothing is impossible, out of curiosity, how long did you be "without control"?that is to say how long you were with the hemo from 12 up and all lack of control.

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
04/25/2019 2:41 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

ferle said:
hi @sil is there a lot to learn but nothing is impossible, out of curiosity, how long were you "without control"?that is to say how long you were with the hemo from 12 up and all lack of control.

Approx.8 years ... 10 hba did not go down to get an idea: neutral:

sil's profile photo
sil
04/25/2019 3:01 p.m.

Welcome, I think everyone, the one that most or the least, we have gone through that.Much encouragement and continue with that positive attitude, with that you already have a lot of cattle!:)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/25/2019 10:27 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
welcome, I think everyone, the one that most, we have gone through that.Much encouragement and continue with that positive attitude, with that you already have a lot of cattle!:)

Thanks, @nigiri: Smiley:

sil's profile photo
sil
04/26/2019 12:36 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.