{'en': 'Hydroxicloroquine', 'es': 'Hidroxicloroquina'} Image

Hydroxicloroquine

Anaisabel's profile photo   05/24/2020 1:14 p.m.

@meginer, I thought that the Oct was done in a review because it was diabetic and that is why I was missing.
I have no retinopathy.I have not explained myself well, I have the eye encapsulated what is vulgarly called dirty lentilla.In the right eye I spend and gave me a laser, but now I am afraid to play again because the risks always exist.Everything I have done or has happened to me has nothing to do with my 18 years of having a companion to diabetes.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/17/2020 10:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, Ana Isabel, the OCT do it for being a diabetic, of course.I have been diabetic 37 years, the first 10 years or 15, it was only an eye fund without furtherQ was the most similar to the human, the control was another to now, nothing to see.Then, working, in Social Security, I began to review more seriously, they saw me alterations in the background and the endocrine sent me to the hospital, and since then I continue there.At first they made me angiography with fluorescein, q.You put yellow, then when they endowed with the OCT, I think it was and is the queen test to control a diabetic and more to a type 1 that carries a long evolution, it is not invasive and as they have told you, it gives you a lot of information,And many times do not expand me, it is much more comfortable.The oct of course, they do it in the diabetic reviews.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
06/17/2020 11:11 p.m.

Each city or community works differently.In 18 years once a year they make me a good eye background now a few ago they make me a retinography.I have done it once in the private one.

Anaisabel
06/18/2020 7:02 a.m.

anaisabel said:
hello.Today I have gone to consultation and M has made a normal eye background.He told me that the vision is fine.M They will send an appointment to make me an oct and visual field and that will take because they are delayed.The consultation has been in the hospital that do not have the devices for the tests, what wasted time !!!Could not be more coordinated ????.
And they will also send me an appointment to give me laser yag.I make normal life and he told me to think about it.I am undecided.@"Javieroftalmologist" I have a little the blurred vision that I do not notice if I do not see just that eye, the ophthalmology M has said that it is my decision and was determined, but now I do not know what to do.
@meginer, they make you oct 2 or 3 times ?? ... to me a retinography once a year and they also go late.

I think you are confusing the tag laser with that of Argon, used since the late 60s in the treatment of diabetic retinopathy.The YAG is used to solve a usual sequel to the cataract surgery, which is the pacification of the posterior capsule of the lens that would operate, I suppose.There is no risk 0 in medicine, but this is quite approaching.And there is also no alternative because opacification will not less, but more.This has nothing to do with the fact of being diabetic

javieroftalmólogo's profile photo
javieroftalmólogo
06/19/2020 3:26 p.m.

I have not named the tag laser, I am not confused.I speak all the Yag laser time.
Let's see what I decide, I think I will do it and so I end the problem.

Anaisabel
06/19/2020 3:59 p.m.

It is an errata of the spelling concealer.I insist that the yag laser and argon have nothing to do with

javieroftalmólogo's profile photo
javieroftalmólogo
06/19/2020 7:05 p.m.

Yes, I have not realized that I wrote badly.
The ophthalmology that saw me implied that if I could happen without giving me the laser that I did not, from there my indecision now.In December, another ophthalmologist told me that he was very encapsulated and this was little.: Or they could be clarified then they see the same but seen what each one interprets it in a way.

Anaisabel
06/19/2020 9:01 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.