Freestyle 2 + Miaomioa 2 + iPhone 11 = smartphone?

mojitoo's profile photo   09/15/2020 5:46 p.m.

Good to all, I write to ask a question, I use the following combination to control my sugar:
Freestyle 2 + Miaomioa 2 + iPhone 11 I carry with myomiao2 just over 20 days and the truth is that for now everything perfect.I would like to add a smartwatch to this combination to be ableOf them speaking of myomiao 1 and sensor 1 or I meet detailed information and I realize that many smart watches are not compatibls with myomiao2 and freestyle 2.

Therefore my question is:
Can you tell me any smart watch that is compatible with the miaomiao2 and the freestyle2 ?
If it could not have to patch or do strange things, because I am very denied for technology.

Thank you all.

mojitoo's profile photo
mojitoo
09/15/2020 5:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

mojitoo said:
good to all, I write to ask a question, I use the following combination to control my sugar:
Freestyle 2 + Miaomioa 2 + iPhone 11 I carry with myomiao2 just over 20 days and the truth is that for now everything perfect.I would like to add a smartwatch to this combination to be ableOf them speaking of myomiao 1 and sensor 1 or I meet detailed information and I realize that many smart watches are not compatibls with myomiao2 and freestyle 2.

Therefore my question is:
Can you tell me any smart watch that is compatible with the miaomiao2 and the freestyle2 ?
If it could not have to patch or do strange things, because I am very denied for technology.

Thank you all.

Mm2 is used to collect readings in XDrip+, exclusive Android application ...

With the iPhone, it is perfect to use a Dexcom and have an Apple Watch.With its official app, you could have everything on your mobile and on the clock.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
09/15/2020 9:28 p.m.

Thanks for your answer, but I don't get to understand ... you are telling me that with that configuration I can't do anything?What do I have to go to Dexcom and buy me i watch?And if I buy a clock with SIM?

All the best

mojitoo's profile photo
mojitoo
09/15/2020 9:59 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.