{'en': 'Personal "records"', 'es': '"Récords" personales'} Image

Personal "records"

sil's profile photo   05/07/2019 12:54 p.m.

sil said:
samuel11489 said:
0 for several minutes until the samur and hyper arrived, when I entered once with 675 ...

0?Didn't you enter hypoglycemic coma?😨

If, according to the Samur for several minutes, that's why I put it ... it was they detected that it was 0 .... I fell round to the ground (I would be about 15 years later)

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
05/27/2019 8:53 a.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

18 and 635 mg/dl

ref666's profile photo
ref666
06/06/2019 8:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations.The last sentence defines your achievement.
It is the best option.

tena2015 said:
hello, Hello,
My name is Ivan, I am a diabetes survivor.
Enter the emergency department with a mixed hyperosmolar-zo-zo-zo-zo-hypertriglycemia and hypercholesterolemia state.
He had 1235 glucose, 5423 cholesterol and 7542 triglycerids, mortality of 95%.My blood was practically poisoned, a total failure of the kidneys, pancreas, liver and lungs stopped working I was in intensive therapy connected to machines that allowed me to live, any false movement could kill me a heart attack by the severe electrolytic disorder and the retentionUp to 9 liters listed as liquid overload, hemodialisis saved my life clear without giving me a heart attack in full session.Fortunately I save the effort of doctors and nurses and God mainly that I can tell my experience close to death.Yesterday makes this incident but I remember it as if it had been yesterday that horror day.
I will take care of my feeding I exercise and my levels remain fast from 100 and in the afternoon after green foods 140, on weekends I consent freely eating what I want without any restriction, I inject only 25 units every 24 hours, the key is in exercise and food.
Greetings ..

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
06/17/2019 8:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Last week my son 26, sleeping.What a fright we took, but we gave it sugar water and drank it.Totally aware

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
06/17/2019 11:42 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

31; I put my 3 -month -old daughter inside the capture with the chair in the trunk, and I went home, the girl was comfortable and did not cry (my wife told me when I got home, I didn't find anything about)
But my wife flipped when she saw me get home without the girl in the back seat, and almost gives her a heart attack that she had left her around.
Seeing that he was in the trunk gave him the heart attack (not literally), since that day I use the free,
I did not find out or remember having put her in the trunk, or how she got home, she punctured her finger when she arrived and marked 31,

Mention that it is a 5 -door car, it was inside the trunk but inside the cabin, we always go without a tray,

Jaime37's profile photo
Jaime37
06/22/2019 noon

La diabetes es una mierda

@Jaime37, I sure literal infarction!

solaria's profile photo
solaria
06/28/2019 2:17 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.