{'en': 'Tujeo Change to Tresiba', 'es': 'Cambio de Toujeo a Tresiba'} Image

Tujeo Change to Tresiba

Repipa's profile photo   05/15/2019 6:44 p.m.

Hello everyone!

I don't know if there is someone around here who has changed Toujeo to Tresiba.I have been with Toujeo for almost three years and the truth is that neither my endocrine nor I caught the point.They changed it because Lantus was not going well and with Toujeo I am much worse.

Now they tell me that Tresiba is much better and the truth is that I do not know anyone who has made this change and gives me a little fear.Is there someone who happened to him?And especially how you did the change and if it works.

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
05/15/2019 6:44 p.m.

Tresiba 14 unidades a las 14:00 horas
Novorapid a demanda,pluma júnior medias unidades
MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Hello!
They changed my Tresiba's Toujeo is going to do almost a year and I am delighted.I spent like you, they gave me some guidelines to go up or down dose according to my ease glycemia and or it was short or I had, there was no way to look good.Finally, seeing that I was not going well, I change my endocrine to Tresiba and hey it was right because I get much less dose and if I have to modify dose it is perfect and it lasts the 24 hours that it has to last.

There are many more people who have been the other way around, from Tresiba to Toujeo and they have better them, but each body is a world and what is going well for others not ... I hope diabetes outside a, b, b, b, b,C for all: Smile:

sil's profile photo
sil
05/15/2019 6:54 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

Thank you very much @Sil
My endo has told me that I have to put the same dose of three as a toujeo, but I have read here that the dose to start has to be minor
How did you do it?

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
05/15/2019 9:53 p.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

repipa said:
thank you very much @sil
My endo has told me that I have to put the same dose of three as a toujeo, but I have read here that the dose to start has to be minor
How did you do it?

The endocrine was told me the first dose but I remember that it was a little less than what I put with Toujeo, there was no big difference but I don't know how to say exact how much it was.
From there the dose I know it if necessary according to the pattern that gave me: if there are more than 3 values ​​above 140 on an emptyards, I increased 1 unit, if only one day I get up with a value below 70I get 2 units.With Toujeo it was for the 30 and long units, with three units and perfect: Smile:

sil's profile photo
sil
05/15/2019 10:20 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

Thanks !!!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
05/15/2019 11:39 p.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Thanks !!!

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
05/15/2019 11:39 p.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Hello!I join the conversation.
I was with Toujeo and they passed me to Tresiba ... I have lasted a month.The truth is that I did not notice much improvement, it is true that I tended to have a less peak, but in general the same.However, I asked my endo to change to Toujeo again.I don't know why but Moratones came out every time I put on me, and it is something that also happened to me with Levemir.With Toujeo and Lantus it has never happened to me, unless a capillary has caught, and very occasionally.I begin to think that I'm too rare ...
Has anyone else happened?

As for the doses, I also lowered the dose of Toujeo to Tresiba, put me between 24/23 of Toujeo and when changing were 17 of Tresiba.

Greetings and good luck :)

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
05/16/2019 7:53 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

What a pity @niñaburbuja!If you will not always have to return to Lantus, that I have also raised it ...
Today I have an appointment with the Endo of the SS to see what he tells me and if I can make the change.
I have high hopes in threeiba 🤞
I will tell you in case someone also serves someone 😉

Repipa's profile photo
Repipa
05/20/2019 10:50 a.m.

MCG Dexcom G6
43 años diabética 💪

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.