{'en': 'Prevent free2 sensor from taking off', 'es': 'Evitar que sensor Free2 se despegue'} Image

Prevent free2 sensor from taking off

marine's profile photo   05/25/2020 8:46 p.m.

Hello good,

My question is if you use something and what to prevent the sensor from taking off.

It gets more and more trouble than with sweat, showers etc ... It takes off and more now with the summer entrance.

Thank you!

marine's profile photo
marine
05/25/2020 8:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@marine

The most normal thing is to put a hypoallergenic kinesio tape.But once you put it you have to leave it.If not, you would take off the sensor.There are many kinesio tapes.You can buy them in pharmacies or other stores.The qualities vary and you have to see the ones that best go to you.Do not buy a tape anywhere and make sure it is of good quality!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
05/25/2020 9:18 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hello!I assure my son with a film called Hypafix, we find it very good.Of those I tried, the one I liked the most.As Jldiazdel says, then I don't touch it because you can start the sensor.I put a large piece and if the edges are taken a bit, I cut them with a scissors.

ine_milo's profile photo
ine_milo
05/26/2020 7:27 a.m.

De Argentina.. Debut con 11 meses.. Usamos inyecciones (tresiba y novorrapid). Sensor Freestyle libre 1.
Tenemos pedida bomba Medtronic 670G.

I use Leukomed T and I'm doing very well

amiranda's profile photo
amiranda
05/26/2020 8:52 a.m.

DM 1 desde octubre 2008
Fiasp
A1c: 5,6% diciembre 2022
Bomba de insulina Minimed 780G y Guardian Connect 3 desde marzo 2021

I have used fixomull for years and always perfect, once I have had to take it out to get the sensor and load it or restart it, but of course, carefully by pressing the sensor so you don't take it taking it off the tape and better with helpof someone.

Macarena93's profile photo
Macarena93
05/26/2020 11:52 p.m.

Yes, it's true, Fixomull is a very good option!

jldiazdel
05/27/2020 7:28 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I have heard about Figomull, is it a good solution?

marta5's profile photo
marta5
05/28/2020 5:04 p.m.

@Marta5

Do you mean Fixomull?Figomull or idea

Fixomull works very well.It sticks like a bass and is very fine.You cut it as you want

jldiazdel
05/28/2020 9:44 p.m.

HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

My trick so that the sensor does not take off is to cut a little flu

Lurds Ktxu's profile photo
Lurds Ktxu
05/31/2020 10:36 a.m.

Hello, I use some dressings that come in roll, they are transparent and waterproof the problem is that with sweat you create bubbles and end up taking off, also dragging the sensor sometimes, since it also suffers anomalies in its adhesive with heat.I am trying to look for the same or similar but microperforado, to transpire the skin..com/Uploads/editor/l2/aotzau0f9fxy.jpg "style =" max-width: 300px;

giusseppe's profile photo
giusseppe
05/31/2020 11:52 a.m.

I also tried fixomull but this one is better.Not all pharmacies have it can be requested online.

giusseppe
05/31/2020 11:55 a.m.

We occasionally use cohesive tape (we bought it on the Internet or in Decathlon)
As you don't stick, you can use it only when you are afraid of falling

JOlle's profile photo
JOlle
05/31/2020 1:14 p.m.

Hello.I bought Fixomull because Aquagym did, until one day I needed to buy urgently in a pharmacy that was not the usual and they told me that they only had Tagaderm and they informed me that the Social Security passes it.It's great!Now I don't use it because I changed sport, but for summer, beach, pool (and even in a spa) it is great.And it comes much cheaper

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
05/31/2020 2:11 p.m.

Evolution: Tegaderm PAD Reference 3586 of 3m.He hits very well and if he starts to take off, as the center is a dressing that does not stick, he goes out without damaging the sensor.In winter it lasts 14 days, in summer I need to change it 1 or 2 times.
You can ask for it in your pharmacy with the 254342 code, or bichear by the network.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
05/31/2020 8:25 p.m.

The best thing is the plastic aposty in Aerosol Nobecuta, does not take off, is economical, and lasts a Monton.I recommend it without any doubt.I don't use anything other than they recommended me is great.
They always indicate to put it on the arm, I have tried it where the intramuscular ones usually occur, and the sensor works the same, someone tried to try in another place?, My next place will be the belly

glarivza22's profile photo
glarivza22
06/01/2020 9:54 a.m.

glarivza22's profile photo
glarivza22
06/01/2020 10:12 a.m.

Hello!My doctor's doctor advised me and that is what I use.I can remove and put whenever I want and they do well.It seems to me that they are comfortable and you barely notice.

Pau's profile photo
Pau
06/02/2020 6:33 p.m.

Well, I wear hypoallergenic tape of a lifetime and does not move from my thigh or buttock.
Now I carry it in the buttock.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/04/2020 2:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, from the detachment we generate a solution with 3D printers with flexible materials that do not damage the skin and copy very well the contour of the arm, in turn they can be customized to place the type of diabetes and a person's name.In case you want to see them our Instagram and Facebook is as follows: Diacce.arg

sebastiangongora's profile photo
sebastiangongora
06/05/2020 11:33 p.m.

It seems practical and comfortable, for my work I would be great.Can you tell me where I can buy it? Any link to access?Thanks in advance.

giusseppe
06/07/2020 8:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.