Aid!Gain weight with type 1 diabetes, how?

criss_tina46's profile photo   06/03/2020 11:17 p.m.

Yesssica_a said:
I believe that what interests you is to gain muscle mass and not fat and for that the most important thing is to do a good weight training.Ideally, a coach is scheduled, but if you can't there are videos on YouTube with routines that explain different exercises.I really like Sergio Peinado's channel, has fast routines without material that are very good.Or Fittness Revolutionary programs are also very good to do at home without hardly any material, they have one called unleashed that is done with your own body weight and is perfect to start.
The key is to make a progressive overload and in that way the body generates muscle mass to adapt.It is also important to eat enough protein and increase the calories that are consumed so that the body can use that excess in generating muscle.
Another important thing is rest, which is when the body recovers, sleeping enough hours is fundamental.Being constant in training results are achieved.Men also have it easier, they have a hard time gaining muscle for testosterone.

I totally agree with you, I weighed 63 kg and perform weights with a large amount of protein and put on 74 kg and total hars.The problem came after broadlow calorie diet (less than 2000).
Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
06/17/2020 5:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.