{'en': 'Watches and Miao Miao', 'es': 'Relojes y miao miao'} Image

Watches and Miao Miao

veyru's profile photo   05/16/2019 5:28 p.m.

Hello!

I am thinking of buying the Miao Miao transmitter, and as it is for the girl you have to take it with a clock.

Do you recommend any of problems?

Thank you

veyru's profile photo
veyru
05/16/2019 5:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am using the C2 ticwatch and goes perfectly.The bad thing is that it is a big watch.I use it to make it the clock that reads Miao Miao and being able to forget about the mobile.
If you do not need to fulfill this function I believe, and I emphasize, I think, that in general any watch with Android could work.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
05/16/2019 7:43 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

How is stability in general?Several times I go through my head buying Miao Maio but I am a group in the Face of XDrip and I read every day that many people are disconnected without apparent reason and that makes me go back to buy Miao Miao and the smartwach

FERLE's profile photo
FERLE
05/16/2019 9:07 p.m.

DT1
MINIMED 640G
FREESTYLE LIBRE

@Ferle sometimes despair ... but it compensates for me.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
05/19/2019 10:16 p.m.

@Ferle The same thing happens to me as @merchedm sometimes it is disconnected but it does compensate, quite a lot, when you have a roller coaster by graphics above all: Smiley:
Now that I have managed to link the clock to Miao Miao directly disconnects less and is a joy.

NiñaBurbuja
05/27/2019 6:49 p.m.

Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

@"Niñaburbuja" is to succeed with the adequate bluetooth configuration in xDrip for the phone you are using because it does not disconnect practically never to say never (I cross my fingers) unless you have connected 3 or 4 bluetooth devices to the sametime (myomiao, clock, headphones or car) .-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/27/2019 8:01 p.m.

@Sigsauer I now carry it directly on the clock and until a couple of days ago what I did was change the collector to the mobile at night (to load the clock) and gave me many problems.Now I don't change it, always on the clock, and it's great.
And totally agree with you, when the mobile is connected to several Bluetooth it gives more problems.

NiñaBurbuja
05/28/2019 9:56 p.m.

niñaburbuja said:
I am using the c2 ticwatch and goes perfectly.The bad thing is that it is a big watch.I use it to make it the clock that reads Miao Miao and being able to forget about the mobile.
If you do not need to fulfill this function I believe, and I emphasize, I think, that in general any watch with Android could work.

Telegram group?If so, can you put it?

fer123's profile photo
fer123
05/31/2019 1:13 p.m.

Hello everyone and thanks for your comments on continuous measurement systems.I have a Miao Miao and I bought a small iPhone to use it with Spike.But since Apple stopped supporting it, I have not been able to install it.Now I use tomato, but the alarms almost never work for me (only occasionally, I don't know why) and I despair, because after a great period with Spike, I have not sleep well to monitor the hypos.I wanted to ask you if you can help me to install spike, or fix the tomato alarms or if you can tell me if it is easy to install the glucose meter in a ticwatch, since I would be willing to buy one if it works well, with alarms included.I have hypos at night and depending on a continuous meter with alarms that I can trust.Any help to re -install spike, fix tomato alarms, install the measurement in ticwatch or an alternative will be very grateful.

elenaelena's profile photo
elenaelena
06/23/2019 4:05 p.m.

Link
Hello, from Spike and iPhone I am not very much, in this video they install XDRIP for iOS seems quite simple.- To get out of the way with the hypos and the alarms I think it can serve you.- Luck.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/23/2019 4:40 p.m.

fer123 said:
niñaburbuja said:
I am using the ticwatch c2 and goes perfectly.The bad thing is that it is a big watch.I use it to make it the clock that reads Miao Miao and being able to forget about the mobile.

Telegram group?If so, can you put it?

I don't know what you mean with your questions:/

NiñaBurbuja
06/25/2019 7:02 p.m.

Elenaelena said:
hello to all and thanks for your comments on continuous measurement systems.I have a Miao Miao and I bought a small iPhone to use it with Spike.But since Apple stopped supporting it, I have not been able to install it.Now I use tomato, but the alarms almost never work for me (only occasionally, I don't know why) and I despair, because after a great period with Spike, I have not sleep well to monitor the hypos.I wanted to ask you if you can help me to install spike, or fix the tomato alarms or if you can tell me if it is easy to install the glucose meter in a ticwatch, since I would be willing to buy one if it works well, with alarms included.I have hypos at night and depending on a continuous meter with alarms that I can trust.Any help to re -install spike, fix tomato alarms, install the measurement in ticwatch or an alternative will be very grateful.

Hello.Are you in the Nightscout Facebook group?There are many tutorials 😉

Amélie's profile photo
Amélie
06/26/2019 3:56 p.m.

Do you know if it is compatible with the Amazfit clock?, Of these intelligent.Thank you.
Elena

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/18/2020 10:34 p.m.

meginer said:
do you know if it is compatible with the Amazfit clock?, of these intelligent.Thank you.
Elena

Yeah.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/19/2020 1:49 a.m.

niñaburbuja said:
@sigsauer I now take it directly on the clock and until a couple of days what I did was change the collector to the mobile at night (to load the clock) and IIt gave many problems.Now I don't change it, always on the clock, and it's great.
And totally agree with you, when the mobile is connected to several Bluetooth it gives more problems.

It has nothing to do, but in short, each situation is a totally different world.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
02/19/2020 1:50 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.