Small lack of control

neiyor's profile photo   06/21/2020 11:40 p.m.

Hello, how are you, I wanted to know if everyone from time to time has small lack of control?The other day after eating and everything was well lower than 160 to be accurate (after 2 hours of having eaten) and sometimes without apparent reason eating the same and same amount of insulin that value is represented in a 220 or 240 and ITouch adjust why does it happen?What should I do because the other day I thought it was a question of adjusting and hypoglycemia that ends in 65? What do they think

neiyor's profile photo
neiyor
06/21/2020 11:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is normal and there are many variables that can interfere.

Pinchazo area, lipodystrophy, same food?, same time?, stress ?, anxiety ?etc....

marine's profile photo
marine
06/22/2020 1:39 p.m.

@neiyor

If everyone happens to us.It is as if the insulin were different or the food had more carbohydrates.Before changing the factors, I wait about three days.Well if all meals fail, that has only happened to me, then I change the insulin.And it worked.But if it only happens promptly, it is what I call file X. Put a correction and that's it.To be patient. Sometimes it occurs.

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/22/2020 6:23 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

It happens to everyone.In diabetes 2 plus 2 are not 4

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/24/2020 5:44 p.m.

Sometimes it is simply boli failure.You have to purge with two or three units before clicking.
Although my daughter I don't see that I do it ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/24/2020 9:13 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello and changed the injection place and I have better what happens is that I almost always put it in abdomen and apparently I only have to change my place for a time only that I do not like on my arms and on my legs it takes effectslower: p

neiyor's profile photo
neiyor
06/27/2020 2:24 a.m.

Hello!I always put it in the abdomen rotating ... every week an area.

Pau's profile photo
Pau
06/28/2020 12:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.