Hello

Maríajose1985's profile photo   06/29/2020 12:31 p.m.

Hello
I am new, my name is Maria Jose and I have a diabetic son.
Debuted with 7 months and now he has 20 months
Imagine first -time parents (it changes your life for good and within a few months this happens to us) we came the world on us
But well we try to take it as well as possible to the little
Now we are suffering because with the summer you already know, the children love water and with the canula ...... to tell you
Also with the food that wants everything he sees and the poor cannot

Maríajose1985's profile photo
Maríajose1985
06/29/2020 12:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello and welcome to the "sweets" club.
Canulas and insulin pumps are usually waterproof (there are limits, but they usually be "large").
Only the "alternative" of the temporal disconnections of the pump must be known.Ask your endocrin@.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
06/29/2020 1:06 p.m.

Hello!My BB has diabetes, it also has 20 months .. made its debut at 11 months .. We still don't have the bomb, we use injections.And the theme of the bomb, I do not imagine what it is like to have it on, but I understand that it is the best treatment.My bb always tries to remove the freestyle sensor, so I don't want to imagine cable and cannula .. I try not to think about that or make assumptions until I have to face hahaha .. I read that some people in summer, but I don't know how recommended it is .. We have achieved quite acceptable control thanks to Freestyle.

ine_milo's profile photo
ine_milo
06/29/2020 3:08 p.m.

De Argentina.. Debut con 11 meses.. Usamos inyecciones (tresiba y novorrapid). Sensor Freestyle libre 1.
Tenemos pedida bomba Medtronic 670G.

Hello
Thank you
I prefer the bomb because with the punctures so many times a day ...... He starts crying ... and it makes me very nervous and also as it is insulin with serum because his doses are very small
He hardly touches the pump and cable very little because as he has it in a fanny
The bomb is a horses in summer but I prefer it because as it is changed every 3 days, because there are less punctures that take
In the end they are made to her, it's like one more part of them

Maríajose1985
06/30/2020 11:40 a.m.

On the subject of being stable it still costs us because the poor is with all the changes that if the teeth, which grows a little ...
Of course the poor grows very little

Maríajose1985
06/30/2020 11:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.