Why accept change of glucometer in your health center? You have to make a claim!

Rutas de Fiesta's profile photo   06/09/2019 6:26 p.m.

I propose this thread because it is a shame what is now being suffered in the Community of Madrid, I suppose that other parts will be the same.In Madrid there is a new strips contest, and the health centers begin to change glucometers to patients and do you know how they do it? Well, they look at the cheapest meter and take away the one you have.In my health center they change One Touch and Contaur Next which are the most exact and reliable strips, for the cheapest and the least reliable areo and pascual glucometer and furio glucometer, low cost strips.Why do they?Because the person responsible for the diabetic material if you spend less on strips apart from putting on a medalite because they also give it a little money to reach goals.If this person in charge or nurse had diabetes, I would ask to be given a One Touch or a contour Next but for the grandparents of his health center the cheapest and that they manage even if he has the meter errors, and the results are unreliable, this is whatWhat happens, and I assure you that it is the truth, solution: only put claims in the health center, since if the strip you have is awarded they have an obligation to give it to you, and they can ask for it to have more in the health center.One thing is that they remove meters to people who do not need to measure their sugar because they do not have insulin or their doctor considers that they do not need it, but if you need to give you the best material, and if not to claim, I am fed up withCHANGES......

Rutas de Fiesta's profile photo
Rutas de Fiesta
06/09/2019 6:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I had already anticipated it ... I have Abbott and I am doing well for the days I have but they will no longer give strips ...
I don't care much because I use free.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/15/2019 10:03 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In my health center they have not retired Contour Next, it is the one that uses, apart from the free (they have strips, but for use of the center, they are the ones that remain in the warehouse).
I collected the material on Tuesday, in Madrid Capital.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
06/27/2019 10:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.