Glucometer and feathers

cpesss's profile photo   07/02/2020 1:10 p.m.

Someone else from here apart from me today continues with feathers and glucometer instead of insulin pump, free freestyle, etc?I believe that each one must carry diabetes with the devices that are more comfortable.What do you think about it?All the best.

cpesss's profile photo
cpesss
07/02/2020 1:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course, if that method is doing well, why change?I personally continue with feathers and so I will continue, I have been offered to put the bomb but I preferWell with the glucometer, you don't have to change if you don't want.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/02/2020 2:10 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I continue with feathers and glucometer.Freestyle had for a while, M helped a lot, but I left it due to allergy problems.I did not feel very comfortable with him because it was always like I did not go from the head that was diabetic.Still I do not rule out putting it again to see if I no longer have allergy, although they have told me that I will continue.
I do 4 or 5 controls a day, mainly before the main meals and my hemo a week ago is 6.5.For years I have had it in 7 so I don't go wrong with feathers and glucometer.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
07/02/2020 6:02 p.m.

Hello, because I would not mind supporting science and its pharmaceutical development.Now I have been the free for recently and it shows in mental physical improvements, I can not prick my fingers, it is something that luckily I can replace with the glucometer.On the pump ... Now I click 4 times a day and I honestly see it super heavy because I don't want my body to be with hard meats.If the head SS offered me, I would say yes.It is nothing new or special or dangerous for most of us.He has a lot of study behind.I would undoubtedly appreciate it every day to forget a little more than I suffer this topic "with a lot of control" clear.A hug

Pablo Asturianin's profile photo
Pablo Asturianin
07/04/2020 1:04 p.m.

Tengo diabetes desde el martes 9 de junio del 2020. Tipo 1.
Llevo el FREESTYLE Desde el 30 de Julio. Todo muy bien, con subidas y bajadas pero aprendiendo a controlarme más cada día. Gracias por el foro.
Share on Twitter

I rejected the bomb, I give me yuyu to wear a road all the time, I continue with feathers but I do use free.It helps me to meet me and especially food and effects on me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/08/2020 9:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I rejected the bomb, I give me a yuyu to take a way all the time, I continue with feathers but if I use free.It helps me a lot to get to know me and especially food and effects on me.

I'm the same as you, but I think I'm going to encourage the bomb.Tomorrow I have consult with my endocrine (Telefónica, for Coronavirus) and I will consider it.

DavidAG2000's profile photo
DavidAG2000
07/08/2020 10 p.m.

Well, as I read the bomb is super safe and comfortable, does anyone use it?

marta5's profile photo
marta5
07/09/2020 9:53 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.