G6 transmitter

Leeef's profile photo   07/19/2020 5:09 p.m.

Hello, let's see if you can help me, to catch us on Sunday and there are no one to call😣
We use the Dexcom G6 in a Samsung S8 and in the receiver that brings Dexcom (his own mobile), he had to change sensor and transmitter the latter for the first time, and the transmitter did not let us disable it in the mobile of Dexcom, so we remove itFrom the Samsung, the warm -up began and at 2 hours ready, but the transmitter code is not changed so it does not work for us, and we need them the 2 assets because it is a girl and the Samsung is mine, so ifI am leaving there are no readings.We have read the manual and we find nothing
I hope I have explained well haha ​​greetings

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
07/19/2020 5:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Complicated, but I understand you the concern

Maybe the connection with the Dexcom receiver is no longer possible, but I would send a message or call Dexcom.

I hope it is fixed!

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
07/19/2020 5:31 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

You could try to make a receiver's "reset.Normally it has to be "prick" (without doing much force; as if you squeeze a normal button -not tactile -) with a clip holder unfolded in a hole located in the back of the receiver.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
07/19/2020 8:19 p.m.

Mamarvazq said:
You could try to make a "receptor's reset.Normally it has to be "prick" (without doing much force; as if you squeeze a normal button -not tactile -) with a clip holder unfolded in a hole located in the back of the receiver.

Let's try right now, we were looking at how to reset it and we didn't know how, thank you 🙋‍♀️

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
07/19/2020 9:47 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
complicated, but I understand the concern

Maybe the connection with the Dexcom receiver is no longer possible, but I would send a message or call Dexcom.

I hope it is fixed!

If we do not get a solution we will call for alleged.
Thank you so much

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
07/19/2020 9:47 p.m.

leeef said:
mamarvazq said:
you could try to make a "receptor's" reset.Normally it has to be "prick" (without doing much force; as if you squeeze a normal button -not tactile -) with a clip holder unfolded in a hole located in the back of the receiver.

Let's try right now, we were looking at how to reset it and we didn't know how, thank you 🙋‍♀️

Could you tell me what happens once you do?Does the screen turn on or something?

Leeef's profile photo
Leeef
07/19/2020 9:50 p.m.

The screen is turned on as factory.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
07/20/2020 12:03 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.