Guardian Medtronic Sensor

BARROSA's profile photo   06/24/2019 12:45 p.m.

Hello, everyone!!!
I started with these sensors a month ago ... and at first well ... but now every time I put it on it gives me problems of the type ... Calibration not accepted, configuring sensor, lost signal ....
And another question ... where do you recommend that I put it on ???
In the "innkeepers" I have the bomb ...

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
06/24/2019 12:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Barrosa, I had similar problems.I called for technical assistance from Medtronic and with the technician we did some tests via telephone ... They changed my transmitter.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
06/26/2019 11:35 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Thanks Solaria, I will

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
06/28/2019 8:39 a.m.

Hello!!I also have problems with the Guardian.I have been using it for more than a year and they usually give me problems the first and last days of life.They already changed my transmitter and I remain the same.The 7 days that are supposed to have life never last.I would like to know if there are more people with the same problem.

zperdom's profile photo
zperdom
11/04/2019 10:54 p.m.

Hello, the Guardian gives a little war at the beginning.I am using it in the thigh without problems.I put it at night before bedtime and start it mid -morning the next day when I see that I have stable blood glucose.

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
11/05/2019 7:59 a.m.

Rafaza said:
Hi, the Guardian gives a little war at the beginning.I am using it in the thigh without problems.I put it at night before bed and start it mid -morning the next day when I see that I have stable blood glucose.

Thanks for your answer.Doing so gives you reliable results and lasts for 7 days?
Another problem that is giving me is that when it fails it is usually because it marks very little blood glucose in relation to the capillary.I have been given the case to be suspended for a long time due to erroneous hypoglycemia with the consequent hyperglycemia peaks.
Other times a couple of days may be asking for calibrations every 4 or 6 hours, which prevents me from resting at night.
I think I follow the whole protocol, especially I take care of calibrating when I don't have a line of trend.

zperdom's profile photo
zperdom
11/05/2019 10:07 a.m.

Yes, Guardian Connect lasts in theory 6 days but when I am stable I have reached it another 6 days.The first day if you ask me for more frequent calibrations but then it's going well

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
11/05/2019 2:51 p.m.

Hello, I am 6 years old with transmitter, they changed my pump 640g two years ago and once I gave me the same problem with customer service we could not and what I did was to erase the device number from the pump transmitter and then place the pumpIn a plane mode I left it for this time and remove the plane mode and LQ again place the transmitter ID manually and take me and look for the transmitter is always good when something like this happens to prescribe the pump with the plane mode and place the number againof transmitter id, and always load the transmitter never leave it out of the charger

Mariela25's profile photo
Mariela25
11/10/2019 4:50 p.m.

Hello, I also have problems with the loading of the transmitter (my son is the diabetic), since they changed the bomb for the problem of the ring they bother us.The sensor lasted us 3/4 days, the load was always exhausted ... it doesn't matter the time you will load it, the new battery every time ... I have changed the transmitter the loader and the whole pump, and it still does not last usThe 7 days that in theory should last, the Guardian 3 carries, until the change of bomb had never happened to us ... I don't know what to try ... I take it in my thigh, where I have always taken it and I had never given meProblems ... themes apart from not accepted calibrations and others .... is desperate ....

morea's profile photo
morea
06/03/2022 8:07 a.m.

Hello!
What you say is happening to me.Call Medtronic and they have told me that it is a transmitter failure.What conclusion have you taken?Could you solve it?

Karinne's profile photo
Karinne
09/22/2022 1:56 a.m.

Hello.I am from Panama I use G3 and bomb 780. I am having, since September 2023 or so, the same problem that the sensors do not last 7 days and after the fifth day the sensor readings differ greatly with the capillary.I have changed transmitter and bomb but the same problem continues.

Nikita29's profile photo
Nikita29
02/22/2024 7:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.