[iPhone] shortcut for control and registration of glucose and insulin in the health app.With reminders!

neotic82's profile photo   06/26/2019 11:47 a.m.

I am type 1 diabetic and I have created a shortcut that allows meReview the levels again :)

If you need some information on what "shortcuts" (if you do not know what it is), I leave you a link that explains it :) Link

You can import it from this link

Link

IMPORTANT NOTE -& GT;We start from the base that the normal glucose range is configured between 70 and 170 mg / dl (if you want to modify from the shortcuts itself)

Use cases

If the glucose is less than 70 mg / dl, the glucose is recorded in the health application and proposes a suggestion to take some quick absorption carbohydrates and create a reminder so that after 15 minutes it re -verifies the glucose level.

If your glucose is between 70 and 170 mg / dl it is a normal glucose and the corresponding value is recorded, giving the option to add some insulin (asking if it is a bolus or basal), in which case, if added, alsoIt is recorded and wonders if you want to add a reminder to measure the levels again after 2 hours or not.

If your glucose is above 170 mg / dl, you will tell you that the value is high and that you need to manage some insulin (the amount will be asked and it will be assumed that it is automatically bolus type) and add a reminder to the 2hours to check the levels.

All actions carried out in direct access are reflected in the health application

The shortcut is immensely better, but for what I need, for now I will leave it as it is currently.

I hope you can give me ideas or suggestions on how to improve it :)

All the best!

neotic82's profile photo
neotic82
06/26/2019 11:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, the shortcut seems great, do you know if you can invoke with Siri?

nbaratas's profile photo
nbaratas
07/05/2020 11:31 p.m.

If you are like me type 2, can that shortcut be modified so that the glucose simply registers you and if it is high within the range put, to notify you to repeat, in a while later?

nbaratas's profile photo
nbaratas
07/06/2020 12:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.