Free Freestyle is already CGM

txitxo's profile photo   09/28/2020 9:12 p.m.

The ABBOTT have taken the free freestyle 3 that is seen in the video is already CGM Link I hope you have corrected all the problems that free 2 had.

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
09/28/2020 9:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My opinion, with the published information:

GOOD
- Well the reduction of size.It seems clearly smaller.
- Well CGM doing it with mobile data, not just alarms

REGULAR
- Maintain price (with the volume they sell could already lower something)
- To reduce the environmental footprint is pure marketing.If they were interested in the environment, they would assemble a recycling or collection system of the used sensors.
- A pity that they do not extend useful life.Today there are ways to recharge a small device without extracting it (eg wireless load).This would be more comfort, less cost and less environmental impact.

DOUBTS
- Will they finally let us calibrate the sensor or do we have to continue assuming that it gives precise data despite what the glucometers say, including yours?
- Can we have more options to parameterize alarms?Can we see the raw data?Will they begin to consider adults to manage us with real information?
- What about integration with bombs to make closed systems?(This would be "the bomb")
- Does it allow greater control over our data and better interaction with other apps apart from the officer?

siulgonzalez's profile photo
siulgonzalez
09/29/2020 11:56 a.m.

Before the points you have marked in regular, let yourself be controlled your data are solved.The data in what we have of the century are so valuable or more than gold

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
10/01/2020 8:51 p.m.

If it does not allow to calibrate .... mmmm.I do not want to be negative, but .... I hope that Xdrip comes to happen something, they have to do a monument

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
10/05/2020 5:28 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Unquestionably XDRIP people are heroes for giving access to all the devices they support

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
10/09/2020 11:49 a.m.

Which means that it is already CGM, I am new in this Chad

josepd's profile photo
josepd
11/22/2020 8:14 p.m.

CGM means Continuous Glucose monitor thing that is not now because you have to pass the right reader or mobile to obtain the reading of glucose levels.

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
11/22/2020 10:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.