Freestyle free sale again Spain

Aruky's profile photo   06/27/2019 2:59 p.m.

Hello guys, I just saw that they are already selling free in Spain !!!I just started using those of France because it is sent to me by a relative from there, they are more economical than here since 40 euros are worth more 12 of sending and so far I have tried that 3 minimum enter the same bearing of 12 euros for whatthat cost me 44 euros each instead of the 60s that are worth here.The doubt that arises is to buy at least 1 here to be a customer and so if at some point I need any and there are again stock problems that cannot put me any.What would you do?

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/27/2019 2:59 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7
Toujeo 14 (23:30)
Ultima Hemo: 6.6 (29/01/20)
Freestyle Libre desde 06/2019

I would make myself a client in case the restrictions come back, that more, I am going to register with another user in itself.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/27/2019 11:39 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I will do that, because although I do very well with the French sensors just in case something happens not to wait again.@Ruthdia A Question Aver If you can help me, my educator has just put the advanced calculator in the free so that he begins has told him what he is and calculates what I need insulin.The fact is that it costs me a lot of work to calculate how many grams of that food would be equivalent to a ration (even being at home, in the street I don't even imagine) how do you do it ???

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
06/28/2019 10:24 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Does anyone explain to me a little as one client is done?In case they stop selling them again.

Jotabono's profile photo
Jotabono
06/28/2019 1:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

jotabono said:
Does anyone explain a little as a client is made?In case they stop selling them again.

On the web you will create account and make yourself a client, once the registration is confirmed you can already make orders.

sil's profile photo
sil
06/28/2019 9:16 p.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

@Aruky to calculate rations there are many methods.
I do it with an eye and if I run out of insulin I wear more later.
I don't know, for example, always as a first dish of vegetables, normal size.That is 1 ud insulin for me.The fruit is 2 units, a normal orange, a pear, apples, a bowl of strawberries or cherries, we go what they put in a menu of the day.
For red meat I put 1ud because I am sedentary and I have proven (thanks to the free) that glycemia rises.
This is proof and error.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/28/2019 11:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Aruky said:
I will do that, because although they do very well with the French sensors just in case something happens not to wait again.@Ruthdia A Question Aver If you can help me, my educator has just put the advanced calculator in the free so that he begins has told him what he is and calculates what I need insulin.The fact is that it costs me a lot

In meals away from home it is difficult to succeed with hydrates because the sauces often also have flours or sugars.What I have is a little book that gave me the accu chek glucometer that there are photos, corresponding and HC pesos that are equivalent, so I can get an idea.Or by the APP Foodmeter that also by images you can put more or less what you think weighs and takes out the HC that has that food according to weight and type.And then control a lot to see if I have passed or I have fallen short to correct.

At home always with the food scale, labels with its nutritional values ​​and the most common products that consume with an X HC notebook per 100 gr to already make calculations according to west.The three rules that I will do throughout the day ...

sil's profile photo
sil
06/29/2019 12:51 a.m.

FreeStyle Libre + MiaoMiao / Tresiba + Fiasp
DM1. Última HbA1c: 5,7%

Thanks for the tips, I will get a food list to know at least the equivalence of the ration of hydrates.Or if someone knows an app that comes quite complete and simple to understand, I would appreciate it :)

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
07/01/2019 1:48 p.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

@Aruky, they are not apps, but to measure by volume and their respective equivalences the little book is going well with photos of Accuchck that @Sil and web diabetes recommend to the letter.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
07/06/2019 3:40 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Thanks @Solaria, could you tell me where to download or see that little book x please?

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
07/07/2019 6:26 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

I only used the scale the first month, then I immediately learned to do it by eye.
I lowered a food list of a diabetics association to get an idea of ​​quantities and as I said, test and error.Normally I do not fail, but if I stay high, I do not doubt, I get more insulin and if I stay short I give myself a capichito.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/08/2019 9:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Okk, thanks for the chic@s contributions.I have downloaded the amiranda booklet and a list of food in quantities to know how much of each food is 1 ration, little by little I will learn it by heart.Before, they did it by eye and they gave me enough pk hips I spent sometimes.My last sensor registered in the 14 days 40 hypos !!

Aruky's profile photo
Aruky
07/10/2019 9:46 a.m.

DM1 2008
Fiasp 13-9-3-7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.